Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

f8d2588ed6ea003c85192c2960730df07128bc0.jpg

Don't mind the Fast and the Furious quote on the tongues
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Toretto!!!!!!!!!!!"
You almost had me??

Here's a couple new iD pickups Free's with the 3.0 sole and a electric green, cherry, reflective silver, club puple colorway (extra purple laces).  Also my take on a volt 95 colorway with the new snake material.
12826e324f2901aafb52b04fb03cb5ad0c4d0672_r.jpg

d4926342f62c4110f562f24979d50a136ce55680_r.jpg

Dope, Bill! It seems like you get your iDs quicker than most of us.
pimp.gif

IMO, if you opt for the Reflective Material, Silver or Black is the only way to go... as seen above!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My kids did these up for my dad for his birthday, they just arrived yesterday. We let them have free reign to design them. Grandpa has been flossin them around the bay. If you see an older dude with these kicks walking around Valley Fair, Santana Row, or Great mall, its my dad.

^DOPE! That's th first pair I've seen with a Volt FR2 midsole... Your little ones did a GREAT job, Sir!

I've heard rumors that the City Pack has dropped in their city of reference. Really hoping to get a pair of the Tokyo's...but I can't find anything online yet.

^I hope that isn't the case because I want the Londons pretty bad. The previous City Marathon pack hit different NTs regardless of the actual city reference, irc.

Got my first pair of these today. Extremely comfortable. Might need to grab multiple colors.

Really want all of the City Pack Free Runs - not excited about this possibly being a Tier 0 release or a release that only is sent to those countries/areas...

Feel'n the Tokyo & New York ones. Even though they kinda look the same.

How rare are these going to be?

Yeah. I'm throwing in the towel on the Londons/City Pack since they're a Tier 0 release...
eyes.gif

Did some research... here are the Tier 0 accounts in the U.S.

Recon/NORT in NYC
Dave's Quality Meat in NYC
Alife Rivington Club in NYC
Undefeated in LA
Darkside - SF

I'm just gonna stick with the iDs and GRs.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Yeah. I'm throwing in the towel on the Londons/City Pack since they're a Tier 0 release...
eyes.gif

Did some research... here are the Tier 0 accounts in the U.S.

Recon/NORT in NYC
Dave's Quality Meat in NYC
Alife Rivington Club in NYC
Undefeated in LA
Darkside - SF

I'm just gonna stick with the iDs and GRs.
Where did you find that information?

S12: True. I remember those two had T0 accounts as well. I'm thinking, give or take, 8 stores have the account.
nerd.gif

Lockdown: I got the main info from SN, then researced T0 accounts via Google.

Anywho... gettin' the necessary practice for a few future iDs...
2ykb1hy.jpg

Just wore my Challenge Red's out for the first time. Absolutely smoking. Not even for a run, just casual to the movies. Best cw.

P.s Easy to pick those London's up from Hanon.

Back
Top Bottom