Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

bad catalog pic from my iphone

i can !00% cosign this pair when i saw them i already knew i was gona have 2 pair
pimp.gif

Is that a finishline catalog...
But when/where?? 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

For those of you who run in both these and the lunarglide 3s, which do you prefer?

I haven't run in my LG3s, but I definitely LOVE running FRs. Compared to the LG1s, I'd opt for the FRs instantly.

Any methods/tips on how I should go about painting the speckled look on the sole? Wanting to add some flavor.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

For those of you who run in both these and the lunarglide 3s, which do you prefer?

I haven't run in my LG3s, but I definitely LOVE running FRs. Compared to the LG1s, I'd opt for the FRs instantly.
thanks ray.  Seemed as if you were pretty loyal to your FRs.  Have heard good things about the LG3s.  I may give some GR FRs a spin next week sometime and move away from heavier/bulkier Brooks.

Same here, Rich. I ran the Disney 1/2 in FR2. I saw a couple, but it seemed the LG3s were more numerous.

After months of searching I finally got my pair of Challenge Red's, now only if I could get a pair of challenge red laces...

The best CW by far, and yet I miss it on NDC 
tired.gif

nike-running-shield-pack-fall-winter-2011-2.jpeg

Anybody know if they will drop at Eastbay or any other website?

just picked these up at my local footaction..

some kind of Nike free 2.0 winterized ? i'll take more pics. Hopefully someone can help identify what pack they're from.

the material on the shoe is different as well..

Mikey: NICE! I didn't know they were 3M too?!? Is it White 3M or Silver 3M when there's no reflection?
To answer your question, they're apart of the Shield pack. Their base material is used to "shield" fall and winter elements.

xl443815-060_fl.jpeg

The classic Chicago Bulls colorway has seen everything from rival signatures to ACG boots. Black/Varsity Red finds itself now on the ultra-popular Nike Free Run 2. An aggressive design does a good job of balancing the familiar color match over the light and flexible Nike Free sole. Anthracite jumps in as the secondary accent for cool branding. Available at Finish Line.

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-run-2-blackvarsity-red/

ray - thanks man... i meant to say finishline not "footaction"

good looks on the info... they're actually a silver 3m.. i took some pics without the flash

ive been eyeing the shield series free run +2 since i saw em on one of the sneaker sites....someone posted on here rrs had them for pre-order...i passed and found out ndc had em availabe today but all i saw was a 9.5 and 13...so went to rrs and preordered for 89 after some 10% coupon code....

what's the general consensus on rrs? the name's been thrown around a lot and i don't see it on the legit website thread.

Back
Top Bottom