Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

There was. I wasn't feeling the Grey midsole on them, plus they run +$200...
30t6p3b.gif

nike-free-run-2-london-city-pack-1-540x359.jpg

I'd make an all Khaki upper with a White midsole if they make it on iD...

NT fam, Im looking for this Nike free 2 challenge red in size 10.5 or 11.... Anywhere I can still cop?!
Ive been searching Ebay, CL, google. Nothing.... No luck..... SMH.

nike-free-run-2-challenge-red.jpg

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

NT fam, Im looking for this Nike free 2 challenge red in size 10.5 or 11.... Anywhere I can still cop?!
Ive been searching Ebay, CL, google. Nothing.... No luck..... SMH.

nike-free-run-2-challenge-red.jpg
runningwarehouse.com has 1 pair of size 11s left

out of curiosity. are there any big differences between the men's and women's versions? I have 2 pairs already and I want to get the shields, but I like the yellow on the women's versions alot better than the orange. standard size up of 2, from 10 to 12, but are the women's versions less wide or anything that I should know of?

thanks for any advice in advance.

Originally Posted by codeIVC

out of curiosity. are there any big differences between the men's and women's versions? I have 2 pairs already and I want to get the shields, but I like the yellow on the women's versions alot better than the orange. standard size up of 2, from 10 to 12, but are the women's versions less wide or anything that I should know of?

thanks for any advice in advance.

I own 1 WMNs pair, and from what I can tell is they pretty much have the same fit. The conversion is +1.5 though.

Don't know if it's been posted but slick deals had a nice deal on free run's from Runningwarehouse yesterday

Picked up my first pair of 3.0's

NFR33M4-fv.jpg

$64 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got my girl a pair too for xmas lol
NFR33W4-fv.jpg

just came in shipment yesterday! check out your local finishline.. 
lg443815002.jpg

anyone know why the $10 increase though? these are not shields...

^I usually DISLIKE Blacked out shoes, but for some reason I like em lol! I don't know about that +$10 for them though...

Back
Top Bottom