Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

^^damn, those are clean!

Get the prod # and google it, or call Nike with it. Might get more info like that.
footlocker EU exclusives, talked to a nike rep. but they still have my size :/ only $125 shipped too. 

Last edited:
Pull that trigger, Sir! That's a very reasonable price, imo. It's basically retail + shipping (overseas at that too!).

Pull that trigger, Sir! That's a very reasonable price, imo. It's basically retail + shipping (overseas at that too!).
I would pay like $175 shipped for those if I could find someone in europe willing to intercept the package for me and send it to the U.S.

Picked up the ultramarine EXTs for $31.97 at the outlet today. I could not pass that up, especially since I've been meaning to get my first pair of FR2s before they completely stopped making them.

Anybody know what EXT stands for? Is that just like a more durable version of them?

ive searched google & didnt find anything, but i was wondering if anyone knew what type of paint to use to paint on a freerun?

how do the Nike Free Run 5.0 fit ? I may try and grab the Doernbecher free runs that drop this saturday, but never owned a pair of free runs. The inner sock lining hug your foot ? Go true to size or 1/2 size up ?

Any US sighting of these yet?

637996-200

I haven't been THIS thirsty for a shoe since the Gold Medal Powerlines and LG4 Innovations! :wow: :nerd:

So my girls bday is coming up and she needs running shoes. she likes really bright colors (pink and Volt) and animal print. suggestions? 

Should i go with these or alter it?

Back
Top Bottom