||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

^^I've seen and held them, I love them. My pair should be here next week. I did take a pic with my phone but not sure how to load them here via iPhone.

It's definitely more olive than brown. I kinda like the volt lace hoops, it actually looks pretty good with the iguana color.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^^I've seen and held them, I love them. My pair should be here next week. I did take a pic with my phone but not sure how to load them here via iPhone.

It's definitely more olive than brown. I kinda like the volt lace hoops, it actually looks pretty good with the iguana color.

I'm sold! Where did you order yours? I'm looking for a good deal on it.

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Dang, just called NTSF and they have no more sizes in red colorway
Try going in and having the manager override the system and order them from the nike.com for the same price.  I wanted purple FR2's from NTSF and they didnt have my size,  I got them to have a pair shipped from Nike.com for the same in-store sale price.

FR3 NRG Release: Hurley
nike-free-run-3-hurley-nrg.jpg

Ehhhh....

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Dang, just called NTSF and they have no more sizes in red colorway
Try going in and having the manager override the system and order them from the nike.com for the same price.  I wanted purple FR2's from NTSF and they didnt have my size,  I got them to have a pair shipped from Nike.com for the same in-store sale price.
Thanks for the tip bro!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I'm sold! Where did you order yours? I'm looking for a good deal on it.

I saw them at NTSF, but they sold out the following week. So I just bought them on eastbay with some gift cards I had. Only other place I've seen them online is nikestore.com. No discounts though.

first pair of hurleys came in today.

will post pics once my girl brings them to visit this weekend.

look amazing btw :smokin

heres a video i made for my youtube channel of the hurley free runs just a close look 360 view and all the accessories it comes with. check it out if your bored

Free Run 3's came in today. 2 pairs of the Hurleys and one pair of the volts. Man I LOVE these. Couldn't find the Hurleys anywhere locally but swoosh came through. :smokin

these are insane !, these are like the lebron asgs in the free world hahah, cant wait to break these out

^ I love that total orange colorway!

So a buddy of mine received a sample pair of Nike Frees which I believe will be the Free Run 4, and they look pretty damb nice! :smokin

Looks like the next iteration will incorporate some sort of exposed Flywire technology (or whatever they call it now) on the lateral and medial aspect of the shoe

Last edited:
^ I love that total orange colorway!
So a buddy of mine received a sample pair of Nike Frees which I believe will be the Free Run 4, and they look pretty damb nice! :smokin
Looks like the next iteration will incorporate some sort of exposed Flywire technology (or whatever they call it now) on the lateral and medial aspect of the shoe

NICE! No Flyknit?! :nerd:

THAT'S the word I was looking for haha.
Not a woven shoe like most flyknit shoes are, but think of it almost like a suspension bridge inspired model.
I'm kind of tempted to post a picture but I'm afraid of the repercussions it may lead to if Nike finds out :nerd:

Looked at some flyknit pics online and the system they're using with the lacelocks in this shoe is almost exactly what they have

Back
Top Bottom