||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

I disagree with it being bad while working 8 hoursmn your feet....
Just got through a 9 hour work day on my feet and no carpet under my feet...only concrete and I felt great after....
Multiple days though!? Maybe not....

^^ if you want better cushion, try lunar...like lunarglide, eclipse, fly....

Anyone see the first batch of colorways popup at outlets?? My local NikeTown said they pulled them off the shelves last week. I'd like to scoop up some pairs on the low-low

got damn Gentry! :smokin did you have to sacrifice some beatup J's to get the materials for the tongue?

is that reflective synthetic on the 2's? wonder how the matte nubuck material looks in person.

Last edited:
gentry those IDs are sickkk Gentry :pimp: , I might have to do a pair of those cements myself

Last edited:
Not a fan of the 4 ID's, they look like golf shoes, but those ID Free Run 2 Aqua's are pretty damb nice.
pimp.gif

got damn Gentry! :smokin did you have to sacrifice some beatup J's to get the materials for the tongue?
is that reflective synthetic on the 2's? wonder how the matte nubuck material looks in person.

I got the patches from some Jordan socks I had. No shoes were harmed in the process. :lol:
And yes, that's the reflective material. I was originally gonna go with nubuck but I wanted the shoe to have a second shade of black to add a little more character to the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom