||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

I got the patches from some Jordan socks I had. No shoes were harmed in the process. :lol:
And yes, that's the reflective material. I was originally gonna go with nubuck but I wanted the shoe to have a second shade of black to add a little more character to the shoe.

Nice! I had to use some old pairs for several of mine. :lol:

Bought the Livestrong Free Run 3's. My 2's were getting beat from running in the park and whatnot. Hope these are just as good as the 2's.

On another note, I tried on the new Lunarglides and wow. They were freakin amazing. I had the FR3 on one foot and the Lunarglides on the other and coudnt really tell the difference in weight unless I reallly compared them. Would have bought the Lunarglides since I was thinking of more support, but the fact that I know that im comfortable with Free Runs made me go that route.

^

Nice. Are those better for running would you say?

I put 2 miles on my FR3 today. The fit on the FR2 is slightly better but its probably cause they are broken in. The FR3 was very comfortable, though I do think I need to put a few more miles to break em in. My FR2 is far better for running as of now. I do feel the FR3 has more support though.

I haven't run in my FR3's yet, and haven't received the V4's. I would say the V4 is closer to the FR2 in terms of the upper being one piece.

Maybe I shoudve gotten those V4's...

I put another 3 miles on the FR3 today via treadmill and the first mile or so hurt my feet. It got better though.

Or maybe I should try the Lunarglides for longer runs. I usually do 2-3 miles a day depending on how I feel but I might up my cardio to 4-5 miles. Might need a little more cushion.

Maybe I shoudve gotten those V4's...

I put another 3 miles on the FR3 today via treadmill and the first mile or so hurt my feet. It got better though.

Or maybe I should try the Lunarglides for longer runs. I usually do 2-3 miles a day depending on how I feel but I might up my cardio to 4-5 miles. Might need a little more cushion.
I have the same case like yours. If you need for longer runs, choose any lunars for better cushions.

Here's my comparison of the 2 vs. 3.

FR2: *More flexible than the 3s
*Cotton/Standard Sockliner
PRO* - IMHO, comfier than the 3
CON* - More vulnerable to scuffs (if you care about that during training) due to the Synthetic Nubuck material

FR3: *Feel more snug than the 2s
*A bit more stiff than the 2s
*Neoprene Sockliner + Most of interior for a sleeker fit/feel
CON* - Contrasting colored DF Piece (if you care about that)
PRO - Tougher overlay material than the 2s
PRO - Better lock-in fit with the DF Piece.

I've never run in the 3s, but I trained and raced in the 2s for a half marathon and recorded a PR.

I own 14 FR2s and three FR3s, and, without a doubt, I prefer the the 2 over the 3. IMO, they're more comfy and have a more asethetic-pleasing design.

I'm looking to order one more FR3iD though haha. Speaking of iD, I just found out the whole process has mobile capabilities (iOS Safari)!

Last edited:
Do these run small for anyone?  I got a pair of Hurleys but I need to return them.  Oh well, I'll stick to Flyknits anyway.

Finally scooped some 3.0s. I like the way they feel vs the FR3, but I don't think i've given the FR3 as much of a chance as I should have.

Finally scooped some 3.0s. I like the way they feel vs the FR3, but I don't think i've given the FR3 as much of a chance as I should have.
I can not stand 3.0. It runs too small and narrow. The 4.0 on other hand fits great, but too low profile for my taste. I still prefer FR2 at any day

im thinking about copping the total oranges... i am starting to miss my galaxy lebrons so i think these will help fix that :lol:
anyone have any on feet pics of the oranges? thnks in advance

New to the forum, so first up Hello. Been reading for a while but finally decided to sign up and post.

Currently in New York for the next 9 days, and in the USA for 30 days (on vacation from Australia) so need to do some shoe shopping while I'm in town. Is running warehouse still the cheapest place to get some of the original color ways for the Free Run 3? Or is there a physical store that someone can recommend.. Back home in Australia cost of the shoe is between 160 and 170 dollars so looking to stock up on shoes while I'm here. Not related to free runs but I already bought the red pair of flyknits from 21 Mercer and a pair of Eric kostons from the jersey gardens out let mall for 60 today. Thanks!!

^ damb if those iguana fr3's are marked down as well thatd hurt my feelings not having a swoosh account

outside looking in :smh:

Back
Top Bottom