||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

I keep forgetting about this thread. Sorry to the NT'er that PM'ed me asking me to pick up a few pairs of the SXSW's for him. I didn't get on NT while I was there the whole time, so it was too late.

How limited were they and how much?

Playoff: They're basically premade iDs. I've seen some on eBay, and sellers are asking about $250... SMH.

This is me when they came in, 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The heel needs to be more stiff but thats a signature thing for the free line.

I recommend people to TRY ON before buying!

The regular tongue is awesome!

For those who put badges on there tongue, the tongue logo is HEAT PRINTED.

The fam! Oregon Volt cleats in the backround.

I think I'm trying to force myself to like these since the FR2s are gone... Hopefully they retro the FR2s like the AM2009s...

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

I think I'm trying to force myself to like these since the FR2s are gone... Hopefully they retro the FR2s like the AM2009s...

and put them back on iD with more options...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Ant: Were they badly produced? The "
roll.gif
" has me confused lol

I was literally dancing! I noticed Nike iD changed there boxes.... very good quality shoe

Originally Posted by ptngina

Eastbay has a bunch of CW up.

and all gross  imo , NDC has the livestrongs up . its such a step back on these from the 2's ,nike is slipping lately,,the lunareclipse 2,the free run 3 and the lunarglide 4 are all uglier than the ones before

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Ant: Were they badly produced? The "
roll.gif
" has me confused lol

I was literally dancing! I noticed Nike iD changed there boxes.... very good quality shoe
Ah I see.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by ptngina

Eastbay has a bunch of CW up.

and all gross  imo , NDC has the livestrongs up . its such a step back on these from the 2's. nike is slipping lately, the lunareclipse 2, the free run 3 and the lunarglide 4 are all uglier than the ones before
COMPLETELY AGREE. 

Late 2010-2011 was GREAT RUN for NR. The shoes  (LunarEclipse 1, LunarGlide 3 and the Free 2) from that period set the bar extraordinarily HIGH for the next generation to follow.

I'm pretty much over the LG4s, and I'm already waiting for the LG5. The Eclipse 2s are okay. Their fit is better than the OGs, imho, but they don't look like a shoe I'd wear casually and take good care of. I'd puchase a pair or two strictly for running. 

As for the FR3s, I still have hope, but they're nowhere near the same level AWESOMENESS as the 2s.
laugh.gif
 Other than that, it seems like it's going to be a Roshe Summer 2012 for me
pimp.gif

how rare are the sxsw's? just saw them on ebay for ridiculous prices.....

It's a shame. They're really premade or made in advance iDs. You can pretty much order the same exact pair on iD with the "SXSW" and all.

It's a shame. They're really premade or made in advance iDs. You can pretty much order the same exact pair on iD with the "SXSW" and all.
Dumb question, but do they use the "electric/neon green" color or the "volt" color?

I'm pretty sure, they're Electric Green everything (mostly). I initially thought they had an Electric Green Upper and a Volt Midsole.

ahhh I tried these on in-store and I'm starting to fall for them...pre-ordered them off deadstockshoes.com for $75

I've had these for about a week now and I've had some runs in them...

I'm definitely not a fan of them performance wise. They're more comfortable to stand in then the previous models BUT the Free Run 2 is the better shoe hands down. The ONE piece fit of it makes a world of difference.
This one is too much like a regular shoe with the loose tongue dipping into my shoe and me needing to stop and adjust constantly...I do appreciate the last lacehole going further back and supporting the heel better, but the tongue REALLY kills it.

I'm stocking up on more Free Run 2s and Free 3.0 v3s!

mines:  
AoWzrM8CIAAwm7e.jpg

Mine came in today, very happen with them. My own take on "Spider-Mans"
happy.gif
happy.gif

Might try to get better pics in better lighting situations and stuff later if ppl want, otherwise enjoy folks.

s2wtms.jpg

312kas6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom