||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

my first regular +3 arrived from fnl yesterday and wore them to work today. will the back/heel area soften up the more I wear them? What I mean is the material looks like it crumples up when I flex my foot.

28mdc1c.jpg

^ happens, but i feel that it is built for the flex.

atleast IMO, it forms to the way you walk, and or run.

Originally Posted by tclick

does anyone know what the Light Midngiht/Volt-Bright Crimson-Pro Platinum colorway is called?  Saw them today on Nike's website and I'd never seen them before.  Since they do not have my size and I was interested in ordering them I was trying to look elsewhere but wasn't sure what they were referred to as

Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_476_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

That's a real nice cw! They remind me of the Chaos cw for Kobes. I would just give them a simplified color description...
i.e. Navy/Volt/Red

Also HEADS UP! NikeTowns and Nike Running Stores have the following FR3 cws on sale for $60!
Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_401_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_706_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_300_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_600_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

HEADS UP NEW iD OPTIONS!!!  
pimp.gif

Nice but still no volt sole 
mad.gif

frown.gif
... The overall, the options are still good though. Along with a Volt and Total Orange Midsole, I was also hoping for an Iguana and a New Green mesh...

does anyone know what the Light Midngiht/Volt-Bright Crimson-Pro Platinum colorway is called?  Saw them today on Nike's website and I'd never seen them before.  Since they do not have my size and I was interested in ordering them I was trying to look elsewhere but wasn't sure what they were referred to as

That's a real nice cw! They remind me of the Chaos cw for Kobes. I would just give them a simplified color description...
i.e. Navy/Volt/Red

What's that logo on the tongue and the insole? Looks like an "X" from the pic on the site.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

i.e. Navy/Volt/Red

What's that logo on the tongue and the insole? Looks like an "X" from the pic on the site.

It's their Cross Country logo.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

i.e. Navy/Volt/Red

It's their Cross Country logo.

How do these fit? def gonna get these
pimp.gif
i wear an 11.5 in 2s

anyone know where i can get the gym reds online for cheap
nerd.gif

I'm new to the Free Run game. How do the Free 2's fit compared to the Free 3's? I'm trying to find a black/white pair but I might have to settle for these. 443815-002 Not really what I wanted but do people like the 3's better than the 2?

Originally Posted by pezones

got the LAF's from RW today- $67 shipped

damn that volt df

a6116368f4b1b569e18092fec7d2e0660ca3f52d_r.jpg
435361956c04f394bcd3bc596158edb95e6ed08f_r.jpg
57c26046b0fd2be2b6062eed26ae57d9dfd80c7f_r.jpg
30416261ffb0b460e580c4e8163a729958964b4e_r.jpg
d4716660fab7bc64e6ce9f6467e60e032ab92ebd_r.jpg
93136b4d6016f296b3f6b0ab6207e04de2fd6831_r.jpg

Just out of curiosity are these still available anywhere?

Nevermind answered my own question. Don't have my size on RW
eyes.gif

^Available at most finishlines and they still have em on their site but check out RWH they got these on sale

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^Available at most finishlines and they still have em on their site but check out RWH they got these on sale

Checked running warehouese they didn't have my size. I'll check my local finishline. If anyone knows where I can get them for less than retail let me know please. I'd appreciate it. Looking for a size 8 or 8.5 depending on how they fit. Thanks

Also HEADS UP! NikeTowns and Nike Running Stores have the following FR3 cws on sale for $60!
Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_401_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_706_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_300_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-510642_600_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500
I just got the chrome yellow pair recently...and now I think I need more already....at $60?....
...now to find a niketown in the OC

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Where do you guys buy the Iguana colorway? Is it online exclusive? Thanks in advance

The Iguana cw you can find at Finishline and Eastbay.  
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...ns/black/grey/?cm=searchnikefree#sku=10642200

I looked at finishline.com and the Iguana's aren't on there anymore.

They should be at NikeTowns and Nike Running Stores. NDC has them as well.

-edit-
BTW, does anyone have a good pic of them (Iguanas)? I own the Iguana Roshes, but I'm thinking the color of the film on the FR3s may look different. Also Is it more Olive or Brown in person?
nerd.gif

I'm considering an iD order with the Iguana Film option.

Thanks for the responses guys! I never seen those in stores so that's why I thought it is online exclusive. I just want to see it in person before I buy it like what ILLustRAYt said about the color.

Back
Top Bottom