Free T-shirt appreciation!

I love getting free t-shirts for participating in something, events, etc...or whatever reason...
pimp.gif

I usually use them as undershirts/loungin shirts/gym shirts.

go to events just for the free shirts...

i don't even plan to wear them...i have drawers full of free shirts that i've never worn and don't really plan on wearing...

Originally Posted by eight2one

I love getting free t-shirts for participating in something, events, etc...or whatever reason...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dont tell me u was at maize craze

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
...maybe.....what u doin tonight?

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Welcome Week at UC Berkeley

Free shirts and more
pimp.gif

my brother has a ton of free shirts from UC Berkeley. i remember when i helped him move in to his dorm freshman year they gave me a shirt too
smokin.gif

Oh man I use to have stacks of KU shirts that I got. I swear my freshman year we would get a shirt for every home basketball game. My moms, dad, aunts, niecesand nephews was steady getting shirts, lol.

Originally Posted by Robert Kelly

Anyone got any links for free T-Shirts?

thats what i thought this thread was gonna be about.

Rockin my city's "Senior games" shirt
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i wear most of the free shirts i get to school since i pretty much usually just roll out of bed & get dressed. lol. highly appreciated.

I used to love free t-shirts 'til one day I noticed they were all gathering dust at the bottom of my drawers cuz they fit so horribly and look straight
smh.gif
after one wash. I'll still grab one if someone throws it at me, but I won't go out of my way at all for a free t-shirt. If I wanted low quality garbagewhite shirts I'd cop like 10 at Sam's Club for 3 dollars.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
...maybe.....what u doin tonight?
Naw dont even stress it fam I was gonna go but I looked out and saw how long the lines was I was like !#+%$@##.
man tonight was kinda lame :smh:I went to this little thing at the union "throwblack " party.

Back
Top Bottom