Free T-shirt appreciation!

missed out on the Nissan Cube ones
frown.gif

Man, that's the real reason why u should attend college
pimp.gif
I got so many free shirts I love it. W/ free novelty tees u can't never say u aint got ashirt to sleep, hoop, lift, play football, etc in. Don't feel like gettin dressed, throw it one w/ some slides and a fitted and u keep it movin

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by eight2one

I love getting free t-shirts for participating in something, events, etc...or whatever reason...
pimp.gif

I usually use them as undershirts/loungin shirts/gym shirts.
laugh.gif
dont tell me u was at maize craze

embarassed.gif
...maybe.....what u doin tonight?
Naw dont even stress it fam I was gonna go but I looked out and saw how long the lines was I was like !#+%$@##.
man tonight was kinda lame :smh:I went to this little thing at the union "throwblack " party.

i walked by the union.....how u gonna go to the union during welcome week with soo much goin on???

I love getting free t-shirts for participating in something, events, etc...or whatever reason...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
Naw dont even stress it fam I was gonna go but I looked out and saw how long the lines was I was like !#+%$@##.
man tonight was kinda lame :smh:I went to this little thing at the union "throwblack " party.

i walked by the union.....how u gonna go to the union during welcome week with soo much goin on???
:smh:it was real quick we had a lot of friends in the black student union and we'd promised that we would come

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

:smh:it was real quick we had a lot of friends in the black student union and we'd promised that we would come

lol..i went to this whack foam party, and some house with a buncha random girls living there that were doin blow in this room...im done partyin after tonight.

Back
Top Bottom