French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Wasn't the tongue on the 2002 Frenchies leather? this seems like nylon or whatever the rest of the VII's use. Not necessarily a deal breaker but ehhhh lol

Wasn't the tongue on the 2002 Frenchies leather? this seems like nylon or whatever the rest of the VII's use. Not necessarily a deal breaker but ehhhh lol
The 2002 retro did not feature a leather tongue

THE TONGUE (UNDER NEATH THE LACING) WAS LEATHER.. NOT THE ACTUAL TONGUE WITH THE DIFFERENT SHADES OF BLUE THAT FEATURES "AIR JORDAN"

Right, that's what i meant underneath the lacing clearly. I don't really mind the change so much but it would've been a lil nicer.

White Martians look like a GS only shoe. Pass on both Martians for me. I'm still on the hunt for DS 02 frenchies. But so glad they're being retroed so I won't have to worry about babying em while wearing. But 7s usually hold up pretty well...

TONGUE AND SHAPE LOOKS HORRIBLE ON THAT PAIR… AND THEY DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE TONGUE UNDER THE LACE AREA LEATHER… DOESNT MATTER THO.. IM PASSING EITHER WAY

Here are some better pics. They look strait to me.

Hopefully the Hares and Bordeauxs follow up. 

I thought remastered jumpman were supposed to have fingers. What happened to the fingers on the jumpman on the sole?

THAT TONGUE IS NOT REMASTERED… THE NITPICKERS ARE GOING TO GO TO WORK ON THESE :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT TONGUE IS NOT REMASTERED… THE NITPICKERS ARE GOING TO GO TO WORK ON THESE :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man they don't buy ish regardless and if they do its not to wear. I had 02s and quite frankly, if not mentioned here I would've never noticed the change from a leather tongue.

Wait so the 7's are not going to be released in a special box like 3,4,5 and 6's did the past few years?

i copped charcoals and french blues on rd back in '02. i copped charcoals again without hesitation in '12. i'm passing on these french blues tho. only pears that have caught my eye so far (1st quarter) for these so called remasters are oreo 4s and lady liberty 10s.

Fnl pics got em looking good. Happy that I can finally add these to the rest of my collects .

#LongAwaited

Last edited:
i copped charcoals and french blues on rd back in '02. i copped charcoals again without hesitation in '12. i'm passing on these french blues tho. only pears that have caught my eye so far (1st quarter) for these so called remasters are oreo 4s and lady liberty 10s.
We know charm [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Oreos got pushed back too. I was hoping to score quick and move on to a few more releases before I bow out for most of the releases.
Lady liberty 10s. So disappointed in you charm I thought you had taste. Eh? Guess you like what you like. :lol:

Last edited:
These aren't quite '06 an prior shape as many have suggested but I'm still impressed. Looks a lot less bulky like the OGs. 

Now just give me the Hares, Bordeauxs, Cardinals, and Charcoals with this mold.

Back
Top Bottom