French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

i have alot of grey and black in my wardrobe and the liberty 10s are a nice neutral color. one of the better looking retro+ colorways imo, especially for 10s. they can match with alot of my stuff and i like 10s in general. i never copped og columbia 4s and i think i'ma pass again.

Last edited:
i copped charcoals and french blues on rd back in '02. i copped charcoals again without hesitation in '12. i'm passing on these french blues tho. only pears that have caught my eye so far (1st quarter) for these so called remasters are oreo 4s and lady liberty 10s.
We know charm [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Oreos got pushed back too. I was hoping to score quick and move on to a few more releases before I bow out for most of the releases.
Lady liberty 10s. So disappointed in you charm I thought you had taste. Eh? Guess you like what you like. :lol:

31e42680_8TxFZf9.gif

What are you talking about bruh?

i have alot of grey and black in my wardrobe and the liberty 10s are a nice neutral color. one of the better looking retro+ colorways imo, especially for 10s. they can match with alot of my stuff and i like 10s in general. i never copped og columbia 4s and i think i'ma pass again.
We on the same page. Although I root for the raider nation. Grey and black...silver whatever.
Got these joints way back when
View media item 1334433

23isback.com has Oreo 4s removed from February. Ummm and I think March is the last month of the quarter of what we are addressing. Chew yah food b :lol:

Man, you had me legitimately concerned , I couldn't chew a damn thing :lol:

That's the only pair of sneakers I give a damn about until May, so that late February release point was perfect to me.

We've already seen manifests with them slated for the 21st of February so until something more concrete says otherwise, I'd say that's a done deal.

Last edited:
Man, you had me legitimately concerned , I couldn't chew a damn thing :lol:

That's the only pair of sneakers I give a damn about until May, so that late February release point was perfect to me.

We've already seen manifests with them slated for the 21st of February so until something more concrete says otherwise, I'd say that's a done deal.
[emoji]128591[/emoji] my born day is on the 23rd. Originally wanted the 4s and 7s in January and the red 10s and Oreos in February but seeing this fluff aka remastered crap. Same drug different cap. (That's why they change the boxes too) I settled for the French blue 7s and oreo 4s. I'll buy when they release what I want. Olive 5s, indiglo 14s, and bred 12s done proper with the leather treatment and I wouldn't care as long as it's parallel with playoff 12s. :lol:

I forgot what thread asked if they came with metal lace tips

edit: Looks like a little glue seeping out in that last picture near the bottom

Last edited:
Really clean shoe. Might be the best pair jordans that is white and blue. But I'll pass and either cop the bordeaux or hare

Yes, keep passing everyone...
I wouldn't be surprised if these "Sat".. Looking at how bad white infrared and especially the sport blues of last year did, and even more so with white 4s two weeks earlier.

if they dont sit, means kids still with folks, or economy is recovered, or new population of beasts being born.

Nothing "sits" anymore really
Yea that's why that word gets quotes from me every time. Both models I mentioned above could be found in store weeks after release. Sport blues were and still are all over the place. White non limited jordans are always the easiest to get.

My local shoe stores still had the sport blue 14s, thunder 14s, baron 13s, sport blue 3s, b/w 1s, black/gum 1s, and infrared 6s the week after release.

I think the sport blue 14s and baron 13s stuck around in a near-full size run for over a month. I don't see that happening with one of the first "remastered" Jordans of 2015. Too many people have Christmas money burning holes in their pockets.

Folks with x mas money are gonna b buyin up them 4s next week. These will sell but not quickly. You'll find leftovers and I'm sure the bigger Niketowns will still have stock the following Monday. If you do miss, resellers will have em at retail a week after cuz all star weekend is in NY and they'll need alll that money...

Back
Top Bottom