French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

French Blue 7s.  

Please only enter for stores that you would be realistically close to in order to be able to pick up in person.  ID required and winning e-mail code needed.  Non-transferable.

NorCal

Antioch / Summersville Towne Center 

Citrus Heights /Sunrise Mall 

Concord /Sunvalley Mall 

Fairfield / Solano Mall

Hayward / Southland Mall 

Newark / Newpark Mall 

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs)

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs)

Roseville / Galleria at Roseville 

Sacratmento / Arden Fair 

Sacramento / Florin Mall 

Sacramento / K Street 

San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan

San Francisco / SF Flagship

San Jose / Eastridge Mall 

San Leandro Bay / Fair Mall 

Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair

Tracy West Valley Mall 

Central Cali

Salinas / Northridge Mall

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza

Northridge Fashion Center

Ventura / Pacific View Mall

Los Angeles County

Arcadia / WFS Santa Anita

Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza 

Burbank Town Center

Carson / South Bay Pavillion

Cerritos f22557e837

Compton

Culver City Westfield 97a57712c5

Downey / Stonewood Mall

Glendale Galleria

Huntington Park 

Lakewood

Long Beach

Los Angeles / Beverly Center

Los Angeles / Downtown LA

Los Angeles / Hollywood Store 

Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy

Los Angeles / West Side Pavillion

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay

Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center

West Covina

Orange County

Santa Ana / Main Place

Laguna Hills 

Inland Empire

Montclair / Montclair Plaza 

Riverside / Galleria at Tyler c3ff8f0e78

San Bernadino / Highland Plaza 

San Bernadino / Inland Center 

Victorville / Victor Valley Mall 

San Diego

Carlsbad

Chula Vista Center 94eafe148d

El Cajon / Parkway Plaza

Escondido / North County Mall db7377fb2c

National City / Plaza Bonita

San Diego / Horton Plaza

San Diego / Mission Valley 5fab0e3afe

TX

Houston / The Galleria

Houston / Memorial Mall  

Houston / Sharpstown Center 
Sugarland First Colony
Shiekh Codes.  Might as well get it started.

Although I have a feeling not as many codes will be sought after for this release.

Please feel free to add any codes you may run into.

Last edited:
Four more days

View media item 1361459
And after this it'll either be the PB&J KD Vll's or the Bulls Over Broadway X's (Though the Laser lV's were rumored to be dropping in-between those two as well)

Personally i would rather JB release the Air Jordan 7 low top samples from years back rather than hit me with this "remastered" stuff. Color not the same. Mold not the same. Materials not the same. Pass.

French Blue color on these would have been 
nthat.gif

I personally dislike all Js that are converted to low top. Hideous.

I'm still tryna cop 02s lol. Either I run across a pair and don't the money or have extra money and can't find any SMH...

Never even knew they messed around with lowtop Vll's :wow: That orange/citrus colorway is clean though.

I'd rock with some lows in the right colorway. 11 lows have converted me. But idk about 7s with the clear soles tho, that's almost like having 7s without the hurrache type bootie.

I always hated the aj 5, 6, 7 and 8 and 12 lows.
they just look wrong in proportion without the ankle part.

Im not saying that they would beat the highs, I'm just saying there's different avenues of releases they could have went down instead of dropping the "remastered" gimmick on us. I like French Blue 7s but I'm just disappointed in the lack of shape.

Also I know people don't care for the low top jordans outside the 11s but I def think because the 11s were so popular there is no way they don't milk that. Example: low top 6s this year...

Last edited:
still debating if i want these...i can go enter a few raffles (almost guaranteed wins) but like others have said, i already have true blue 3s, sport blue 6s, columbia 11s and columbia 4's...going for these might be kinda OD lol

Just got a pair for $230.00

There no different then the 2002 retro

Good to hear. I haven't seen any of these so called remastered retros in person yet. Seen pics and legend 4 reviews and comparisons , and they seem to be a step up. Pics of French 7s look good. Saturday cant come soon enough.

Just got a pair for $230.00

There no different then the 2002 retro
I also have my pair still from 2002 VNDS condition so I'm passing on these "Remastered" VII's. I wanted too ask you what do you think of these 2015 RM version color

match up with the '02 version. In pics I see of these the difference I see but could be filtered or Photoshoped on the colors, but are the mountain peak blue the same color

as the '02 mountain peak version? and I also see no grey on the 2015 tongue as where the '02 retro has grey on the tongue. 

^ did you get to try on? need sizing help....I remember the last 7's I got were huge....

Back
Top Bottom