French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Easy Cop in South Africa. Picked up two pairs of 7's and a pair of dub zeros for the hell of it :smile:

tryna get these for my niece. sz 7 in little kids (it's her bday)... hopefully i can walk into Times Square FTL on my lunch break no problem. Can't wrap my head around 210 for these. easy pass. gonna be passing on a lot of jays this year lol

I really hope not, just like I hope no one camped out overnight in the Chicagoland area for the Columbia IV release because if I remember correctly the temperature was in the single digits and sometimes even below zero with the actual weather feeling double digits below zero. It's not only that the shoe's sat/probably going to sit and were easy to cop, but just like no shoe is worth dying for, no shoe is worth risking your health and well being over.

i remember when the white/black/red 10's released in i think 2013 people where camped out in nyc in a snow storm their was a pic on here

Do these fit true to size? The 6s last year and the legend blue 4s this month I had to move down a half size, will this be the same? Thanks in advance!

i remember when the white/black/red 10's released in i think 2013 people where camped out in nyc in a snow storm their was a pic on here

That's absolutely crazy, thankfully I'm all about that raffle and online life :lol:. There's no way I'd camp out in severe weather conditions for a shoe, even if it was my grail, I can't fathom the idea of not only striking out just because it's FCFS, but getting killed, hurt, or being sick afterwards for purposely putting myself in a situation like that.

God these are beautiful.

And that Gold jumpman box tho.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I remember back in 2002 I picked these over the Black red 7s. Regrettef it ad end up selling these couple years ago. Glad people were able to get with ease.

They ruined Discover cashback for all sites. Its FNL or bust with my winners circle reward. After $8 shipping its really a $12 discount....woop dee doo....

Back
Top Bottom