French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Ordered off hanon seems a lot of the uk spots sold pretty quick of the popular sizes. Ordered my friends pair from wellgosh and it came out to 190 shipped
Based on that.. will custom prices generally make it out to be cheaper this route or am I better off ordering from a US site?

Looks like if you want these you won't have any issues getting them.
But you need to get them the first few hours of the drop.
:nerd:

I just left my local finish line cause they are the on.y place around here that does first come first serve and I was 1 out of 6 people in line, I was able to gather the 1 size 14 and 2 13s with ease. This might be that regret shoe at the end of the year, I found it weird that my footlocker did not get this shoe in at all

These first 2 "Remastered" drops haven't went how I thought they would...
I like that.
for the amount produced and after such a heavy holiday season, the 4s sold quite well. the 7s I expect to go to sales atlas in europe, as the raptors did a few years ago.

Anyone know how these 7s fit? My 06 cardinals were my true 11 like evry other jordan and fit good but my 2011 bordeaux ran big in the same 11

These are the perfect casual shoe. The 11's are too flashy with the patent leather, and the 4's are too bulky and thick.

People gonna regret sleeping on these when they start seeing people rock these on feet then think they look hot..

Last edited:
i hope no one in the nyc area camped outfor these over night with the snow

I really hope not, just like I hope no one camped out overnight in the Chicagoland area for the Columbia IV release because if I remember correctly the temperature was in the single digits and sometimes even below zero with the actual weather feeling double digits below zero. It's not only that the shoe's sat/probably going to sit and were easy to cop, but just like no shoe is worth dying for, no shoe is worth risking your health and well being over.

I really hope not, just like I hope no one camped out overnight in the Chicagoland area for the Columbia IV release because if I remember correctly the temperature was in the single digits and sometimes even below zero with the actual weather feeling double digits below zero. It's not only that the shoe's sat/probably going to sit and were easy to cop, but just like no shoe is worth dying for, no shoe is worth risking your health and well being over.

Fam that doesnt matter. dudes in ny camp out for sketchers

Fam that doesnt matter. dudes in ny camp out for sketchers

Since I don't camp out, I have no idea whether people actually camped out for any of these easy releases but I wouldn't doubt it. At the end of the day, it ain't that serious for me, I love the shoe's but I don't love some of the stupid stuff people do to try and get them :smh:.

In and out
[img]

Back
Top Bottom