French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Wait, so the 02' had obsidian triangles on the midsole right? Why do the 15's have that translucent blue on the triangles?

What do you mean? I have the 2002 version and the only different things i noticed are the toe tip (2002 were polished that the surface is a bit shiny which i did not like). And as some mentioned the tongue part on the midfoot on the 2015 seem to be neoprene instead leather.
I assume the lace tips on the 2015 are plastic and not metal anymore.

I mean weren't the colors on the 2002 French Blue and black on the triangles?

Just got the raffle call for size 11.5 from Eblens. Hopefully the winter storm over here won't hinder my travels.

How did yall fare on raffles, this time?

2 out of 4 for my sz. 13.

1 out of 3 which is all I wanted 

#7 in line @ Champs.  Can't complain with that one.  Would rather be #7, than have to wait for the line to get all the way to the end, then have to go back to the top of the line.

2 out of 4
Only buying one.
Size 11.5

My NT family cooked :pimp:

Looks like these will sit.  Will try to go TTS, although these Escalade like shape on the feet can be tricky. LOL

Full size run on NDC au. No Jordan's sit here. Demand vs stock is always opposite. This group no one wants. I like but not copping. Only because I have the 02. I would cop if not

Full size run on NDC au. No Jordan's sit here. Demand vs stock is always opposite. This group no one wants. I like but not copping. Only because I have the 02. I would cop if not
You can share a bit about sizing wise, relative to what you wear in other retros or other makes/models?  Thank you!

I'm not buying the retro so I can't help on sizing. My 02's fit big tho I'll tell you that.
i've never sized down anything and i was always TTS.  i had the cardinals the the 02s as well, but i didn't wear them and only put my foot in.  I recall them fitting TTS for me, so I'm gonna just go with it.  I know by design these are bigger, but I don't expect them to be like CONVERSE chuck taylors where I really needed to sz down .5.  I've had to size up .5 for 1s and 11s.

Won 1 of 1 attempted raffle from a Champs that I never win from. No hype, so easy cop. Good luck to everyone else trying to cop!

Ordered off hanon seems a lot of the uk spots sold pretty quick of the popular sizes. Ordered my friends pair from wellgosh and it came out to 190 shipped

Last edited:
Are people actually waiting on the Bulls over Broadway 10's??

Between the Columbia XI's and the Bulls Over Broadway X's, I've copped the Columbia IV's and these French Blue VII's in the morning. So I'm looking to cop them, but I'm not just sitting here waiting for them to release either.

Did we find out if the lace tips are metal or plastic?

I'm not sure if they are metal, but in a review video this week I did see silver lace tips on a men's pair. Whether it's actually metal or just silver colored lace tips I have no idea until someone either picks up their pair or I get mine later today.

@beh235   
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom