French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

I also have gotten every release I've wanted online... both infrared 6s, sport blue 6, cigar 6, legend blue 11s, GOF pack online, powder 10s. I actually have a plug/connect that I got both low 11s from. But I barely use him unless I really want a pair and don't feel like going online. I actually may use him for these tho. No bot or services. Just an iPhone and galaxy s5 (I have 2 cells)
oh yeah thats another thing i have desktop, laptop, 2 iphones and an ipad with wifey to help add to cart lol

Last edited:
That tongue.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Copped,

I remember being in the mall , 11th grade, 2002.. standing in finishline deciding these or the raptors.. since they dropped the same day.

Walked out with these :smoking

beat them up in PE class throughout the year though lol.

Must cop again, just off nostalgia.

Held them today they're decent...Wouldnt pay retail for them though! I got FNL rewards and FTL coupons for these

ill probably wake up saturday morning and cop anyway lol, im calling it now. probably just because itll be so easy on this release

I do wanna grab a pair, but haven't really been sweatin it.. Put in 1 ticket. Online if I don't get the call, under retail sounds good tho.

ill probably wake up saturday morning and cop anyway lol, im calling it now. probably just because itll be so easy on this release
I put in couple raffles today and there's less entrants than pears. Basically going to be fcfs even at stores that had to do raffles.

damn you got good luck on line

what computer or phone do you have

do you have a bot ?

you got major shoes from this past year no problem and at box

No bots. I've been team manual from day 1. I use my desktop hp, which is almost 8 yrs old and the only upgrade I have done is to the RAM. I also use my toshiba laptop, which is fairly new. Nothing fancy, just simply start them up, clear all the cookies and history, then reboot. I do however, have Xfinity internet speeds which are faster than your average home (upgraded for gaming). My only strikeout since summer were Frags. But who really had a chance (online) at those anyway?

And I would have to say the db8 pickup was probably more having patience than anything. Clicking for 2 hrs is no fun!

Last edited:
Wait, so the 02' had obsidian triangles on the midsole right? Why do the 15's have that translucent blue on the triangles?

^Youre right,, but they definitely got all the OG sneaker/Jordan heads attention.

Let the new school stay asleep, less people I gotta see wearing them on some Just cause its trending type ish.

Last edited:
@Noble, to each their own.

Didnt u say u was passing on legend 11s, but copped!?

Come gameday ,u might changeup about these 7s, huh?

Last edited:
If i didn't cop 2 white kicks already( both columbias) i would have for sure copped these, their just to clean and their 7s!

Put in a FNL raffle ticket yesterday if i win i'll use a $20 WC coupon if not i'll probably just pass all together no biggy.

I noticed when i looked at these yesterday the sides seemed like they were extra thin, am i wrong? I just don't remember them being that thin of material i'll have to dig out another pair of 7's and check it out.

Back
Top Bottom