French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

I went to the mall a week ago, and it's still sitting here in Canada…The quality is on point, I just couldn't pull the trigger bc of the price ($245 CAD)

Someone offered me these for my lebron 9 "taxi" vvnds, would you guys do it?  
nerd.gif

@kimizzle it is what it is.. Call me one of those just use to poor Jordan quality.. But for a shoe so easy to acquire I just find it strange so many people purchased without noticing these defects they were pointing out last week.

I don't find many prob with shoe granted at 190 there shouldn't be any bit it's a great looking shoE color scheme is great. It's a good looking shoe and comftorable so y not

Bought these on release date(also my birthday) and am very pleased with leather quality but like many have said the paint job could have been much better. Not one to complain though. I work at mall and wear occasionally at work and have gotten quite a few compliments. Nice clean shoe.

Yeah that is a crazy price. Could see maybe a toddler/preschool pair goin for that

Last edited:
Not the first time I've seen that tho. Never been confirmed if this happens or not. Seen this for a pair of DB3s even

Damn for a pair of DB3s? That would be even more insane. Honestly that tag couldve easily been changed with a diff tag

Last edited:
So a shameless plug for these shoes. I got these on release day and decided to double up on them. I found a pair DS for $159 on ebay shipped.  I unDS'ed mine today and they are so comfortable. The leather is really buttery. This is the first retro I have worn all day where my feet were not killing me. The colorway is so sick with jeans. We need a black chrome 7 this year badly going with this year's theme!!!!

All in all I like not having to jump through hoops to buy shoes I like that the fb 7s were easy to get I'm thankful for that
Ya know, I empathize with your feelings in principle, but I have to admit that when I pay $200 for a shoe and it sits, that bothers me, takes away a bit of my enjoyment of that shoe. And that's true even though I know it's irrational, because I buy them strictly for myself, don't resell at all. Nevertheless, I feel like I overpayed or else just bought something of lesser value.

Conversely, if i cop a shoe and it's a hot seller, I feel better about it. E.g., the Marvin the Martian 7s apparently sold much better than many expected them to, and having copped a pair, I like that, even though i expected them to sell quick anyway.

Can't explain my psychology rationally, but there it is.

Last edited:
Anyone know how these new 7s fit compared to the 6s from last year or the 7s from 2011-2012? Trying to decide if I should go a half size down for the hares.

How do these fit compared to hares. Got a 10.5 in hares but were too small. Got an 11 Bordeaux and fit perfect. I found a pair of French blues for a great deal but are 10.5

Back
Top Bottom