Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Super fresh. Congrats to all who copped
pimp.gif
what size is that?

The time says 5 hours but now its down to 43. I'd wait a little longer for people who are initially scared of the long wait time.

Just spoke with a Footlocker rep.  She said the reason that the timers went from a few minutes to over 5 ours is to give everyone a chance to watch all six seasons of the Fresh Prince.
You win, lol.

This is the worst FTL and co have been on release. But at least you have hope versus NDC bot filled landscape.

You win, lol.

This is the worst FTL and co have been on release. But at least you have hope versus NDC bot filled landscape.

How did we get here man lol.....I hate to be that "I miss the good ol' days...." attitude but man how we get here to where we have to have connects to buy shoes and to use bots online. :lol: I mean ayy as a sneakerhead you gotta adapt. I get it. Just hate it has come to this.

This is the worse release ever on FTL, had to give up my arms couldn't handle it anymore

Online is a joke. Just copped my pairs in store. No surprise mostly girls were in line for these and all them went home mad

Back
Top Bottom