Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

look at them closely quise :lol:

nah @quise2024 look at shoeheads pics

thats how most liners look

they are different but none of that square pattern, loud lime green all over... thats why i personally think they are fake... but i could still be wrong

Last edited:
look at them closely quise :lol:
Lol i was playing devils advocate. I wouldnt have bought them off dude anyway though.

Haha watch my pair come with that checkered pattern wouldnt that be some ish. I hope not cuz its ugly not like it will be seen anyway when its on my foot haha

If Nike was really reading they would go into the bot thread and read about the new hustle - especially how TLO links are now available before they're tweeted out.

^ Mortons at its finest

Try again kid, no salt here.

My pair was delivered today.

Look at the tongue on the pair on ebay. It has a border, and on all the legit pairs I've seen, they do not have a border.

Look at the tongue on the pair on ebay. It has a border, and on all the legit pairs I've seen, they do not have a border.

What do u mean by border? The crazy print bordering the tongue? If so everyone who has posted theirs has that. If not could u specify.

They look pretty real having just got my pair in, and they have a receipt.
Buy em 
roll.gif

They are fake. The inner liner is a dead giveaway. And dude that was caught with those oversized fake GS looking ones. He should have known never to buy off ebay unless there are tagged detailed pics and receipt even though receipt doesnt matter it will help. And the description must be the exact same description of the shoe on the actual nike box. Even going with all that, you can still end up with fakes but im 4 for 4 on ebay so ill stick to my method.

Last edited:
Do people know whether it is first come first serve at NDC when you are stuck on the waiting line screen or is it random after?

In referrence to that checkered pattern on the liner .. i decided to check on the tag on IG

The checkered pattern is correct BUT ... its not squares it should be diamonds lol
that whole "squares/diamonds" argument is incorrect. i just pulled mine out of the box and my liner has both squares and diamonds

these were purchased directly from NikeDC so there is no argument for fake or GM

no hate to you fam, i just don't want everyone to be on this witch hunt over fakes because of sock liners

^^
See we just needed a few more pics posted from members with them in hand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom