Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Dudes in this thread acting like this a fresh prince of bel air jordan 2 thread or something :lol:

Will made the 5 his. He had every color. Rocked em w/o the laces, tags still on and even wore the metallics blacks and wht/reds at the same time. Cats is delusional :lol:

Last edited:
Why does it matter how many J's he wore or didnt wear.  He didn't go to JB and be like "make me this sneaker cus I wore tons of J's dawwg!" Seriously, you guys are ridiculous.  You either like the sneaker or you don't.  Comparing his show to Diff World wtf?  Wrong thread bros!

all i can say is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

not in a good way

Last edited:
Dudes in this thread acting like this a fresh prince of bel air jordan 2 thread or something :lol:

Will made the 5 his. He had every color. Rocked em w/o the laces, tags still on and even wore the metallics blacks and wht/reds at the same time. Cats is delusional :lol:

he made the 5 his??? sorry but i bought the 5 because MJ made that shoe. not some broke wrist flamboyant rapper turned actor on a candy land tv show...

everything you mentioned was done before you seen him do it on that show. no laces, tags on, mismatched shoes. all done before him. seriously some people put these actors people on a ******g pedestal

Last edited:
Haven't bought any of the v's this year. Seems like jb is saving the worst looking v's for the end of the year i.e. fresh prince's, 3lab5's, and oreo's. Gonna be a weird feeling not wanting to buy any Jordan release this fall and winter.

I **** with these but I don't know how I feel about the shoes having different colors...reminds me of those guys that wear white grapes on the left and black grapes on the right....no go in my book

True

he made the 5 his??? sorry but i bought the 5 because MJ made that shoe. not some broke wrist flamboyant rapper turned actor on a candy land tv show...

everything you mentioned was done before you seen him do it on that show. no laces, tags on, mismatched shoes. all done before him. seriously some people put these actors people on a ******g pedestal
in a couple years look out for bow wow & rihanna edition retros

or hulk hogan's ( he has one with JB already but not a retro)

Last edited:
I was just watching season 4 or 5 recently and saw Slick Willy in some 7s... i had to pause and go back but i'm pretty certain he had the hare's on ... will try to find and post a pic

Back
Top Bottom