Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Gonna cop Xs 2. I don't want to pass on them and the prices be outrageous a year or two from now. Plus, they've grown on me, too.

People go ham over the What the Kobe/LeBron/KDs and those things are basura (in my opinion of course), I don't think these are near as bad as those and in the end if I do pull the trigger not a damn will be given about what someone on the intrawebs thinks about my purchase. I worked hard for my money, I shall spend it how I see fit.

Carry on.

Def cop, these and the ep print 5's are a must, yes i said the ep 5's as well. 5's are my fav so its hard to mess these up for me, def cop x2

These and the 3lab5s are the best 5s of all time besides the black metallics 3bh

Same people talkin about the price jump is the same dudes who bought the 88s for 200

This thread will be at 80+ pages come October. All these people saying "ewww" will come outta nowhere and start drooling over these as soon as they see their idol Kan-gay West or ______ (insert whatever other cornball rapper this generation loves) wearing these.

Last edited:
what did fresh prince of bel air do to deserve to get its own shoe????

A Different World did a helluva lot more for nike, jordan, and reebok back in the day than this clown show...

Last edited:
i don't get the color scheme, what does that have to do with Fresh Prince?

Is it because in the 90s we wore wild bright colors?

i don't get the color scheme, what does that have to do with Fresh Prince?

Is it because in the 90s we wore wild bright colors?
yeah pretty much. at least I can't see any other reference... Will wore such colors all the time.

:rofl:
well this is the end guys......looks like we are getting hot garbage from jb now.

been getting garbage but everyone still cops anyways so when they receive their pairs they complain about simple **** like paint or precreasing

I'm a fan of these and will cop but will rock these way later after they are forgetton

been getting garbage but everyone still cops anyways so when they receive their pairs they complain about simple **** like paint or precreasing

I'm a fan of these and will cop but will rock these way later after they are forgetton

Agreed, I always un-ds my LeBrons and Js months after they drop. You never wanna be out and someone has on the same pair.

*waits for the pic of Will Smith wearing these early and then everyone suddenly wants them*

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom