Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

i swear most of these nba players and celebrities be wearing some expensive but hidious clothing.
No they just forget how to dress in general lol it seems like the richer these guys get the worse their sense of how to dress gets as well :smh: look at lil Wayne my man has been dressing like a clown for the past 3 years
you think thats bad do you remember that rapper that started wearing tights n ****. like fudge outta here with that **** he a true ***** for them tights.
View media item 538333 this guy and his lipstick

No they just forget how to dress in general lol it seems like the richer these guys get the worse their sense of how to dress gets as well :smh: look at lil Wayne my man has been dressing like a clown for the past 3 years

They havent forgot its all for show. Think about it .. whoever itt was started wearing goofy sh** to post game interviews then they all started doin it wearing glasses with no lenses and tight ugly shirts with like fishing poles or something stupid. Then it went further and dudes wanted to be trend setters and westbeook just took it to a whole new level. Think about how dwade n lebron were dressing 2 years ago vs how they do now. Wade wearing capris and carrying handbags cmon now.

They do this stuff for attention (like they need it)

Some people act as if there is a rule book on what shoes should be liked or coveted more than others. Like one isnt allowed to have his own opinion of what looks good and what they should spend their money on and determine the value of his/her purchase
there kind of is.mainly for resale value though. Of course everyone can have their opinion.I have a cp and melo all stars with that purple color, but I love them. I saw someone today wearing the purple bottom 3s, and they just looked real bad. I can see why they say for a while.

there kind of is.mainly for resale value though. Of course everyone can have their opinion.I have a cp and melo all stars with that purple color, but I love them. I saw someone today wearing the purple bottom 3s, and they just looked real bad. I can see why they say for a while.

Ive been waiting on those cp3 all stars to hit the sale pricing low enough so i can cop to hoop in

Anyone know if this is going to be a general release seen at your local Foot Locker/Finish Line, or is it going to be some select stores (aka chances of getting will be slim).

Bro those joker 3s were awful

Last edited:
Lol so were those crimson 3s
Oh yeah definitely! I hated that purple and the crimson was just a no go for me at least we are got the toros black grapes these and laneys coming out to make up for the other terrible retro+ cws earlier this year

not a fan of these just figured id come put in my two cents..these look like a kid shoe..they shoulve mad the black grapes with this sock liner and JB wouldve had a Hit.

not a fan of these just figured id come put in my two cents..these look like a kid shoe..they shoulve mad the black grapes with this sock liner and JB wouldve had a Hit.
I think that would have been dope. Black grapes with the grape cway as a sock liner

Hahahaha retros arent Westbrooks style .. he prefers flats n sandals with his capris

Youll prob see DJ Khaled clown *** with these. Along with Stalley maybe Wale, Bow Wow for sure rockin these.
Honestly, I think they are to colorful for him.
This drag queen will know how to rock em
WTF, this MOFO need to be watching film the heck with taking pics.  Make better decisions as a PG.

Naw nephew I'm from Cali we already got house shoes, you seen Boyz in Tha Hood.  ROFLMAO
View media item 535813

:lol: this guy knows

REALLY?

lol dont make me laugh

so if michael jordan did not wear any of his shoes at all it would not matter to you?
Dude...? That's MJ, it's HIS SHOES. Not some character from a tv show. How is that even the same in your mind? Was that post really worth typing bruh?

Some of y'all on here trying to argue just to argue.

I pop in the the Jordan forum every few months or so...
mean.gif

laugh.gif

For the lulz. 

Trinidad Jame$ stated, “Not bad. Color way is not gonna really make it sell out. I think the whole “Fresh Prince” hype is gonna play a major part in the sales of this. Wouldn’t camp for these period.”

View media item 539370

Back
Top Bottom