Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

These pics make the grey look really light. I wish it was a bit darker. It does look really soft though, looks like it's already showing some creasing.

Last edited:
Trinidad Jame$ stated, “Not bad. Color way is not gonna really make it sell out. I think the whole “Fresh Prince” hype is gonna play a major part in the sales of this. Wouldn’t camp for these period.”

Not like he is "the man" or anything like that but not good when people already wearing them say they are basically just alright.

These come out the same day I'm getting married so easy pass....... I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the WC 4's anyway

All the og vs are fresh prince vs to me.
These aint lol

If i had a son i wouldnt buy these toys for him smdh

Would look better if they were black

so Trinidad James does reviews on Twitter/Instagram when he post pics?

I think the toungue should have been a deep purple color maybe ... i agree there is a lot of black concentrated in that one area. Yall talking lace swaps, but with what color against the black tongue?

I think the toungue should have been a deep purple color maybe ... i agree there is a lot of black concentrated in that one area. Yall talking lace swaps, but with what color against the black tongue?
Id proly alternate with the 2 different colors on the jumpman, but it was never that serious and black looks fine to me

Id proly alternate with the 2 different colors on the jumpman, but it was never that serious and black looks fine to me
Yeah that's the only way the laces would work unless you get the laces the same color grey as the upper. But I don't see any problem with the black

Back
Top Bottom