Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

All I see is Pass, Pass, Pass, but the night before RD all I'll see here is "Where's the JJ link?!!!"

You fools slay me
LOL... right... I wish they did actually mean what they say in these comments... shoes would be so much easier to get... 

If u pay attention though... the same people saying pass are the same one's talking about the same shoe they copped the day it drops... all they are doing on here is trying to decrease hype... but it's a waste of time because no one believes them

All I see is Pass, Pass, Pass, but the night before RD all I'll see here is "Where's the JJ link?!!!"

You fools slay me
LOL... right... I wish they did actually mean what they say in these comments... shoes would be so much easier to get... 

If u pay attention though... the same people saying pass are the same one's talking about the same shoe they copped the day it drops... all they are doing on here is trying to decrease hype... but it's a waste of time because no one believes them
You two are straight clowns.

why the grey base...WHY JB....crappy materials and crappy colorways all of your designers need to be fired. 

Couldn't they have gotten will Smith to design his tribute pair, he would've designed a nice *** pair(hopefully)

When they design a FPoBA shoe, they should be designing a style a fan could easily identify it as a FPoBA theme. A good idea using a V but that color style requires explaining why it's that color. And that is a BIG disappointment IMO.

i didnt come in this thread because i thought it was about the grapes :rofl:

JB sucks so bad with shoes. this shoe is horrible :x :x

idk how any grown man can pull off wearing these, they look like a womens GS release IMO. they need to scrap these

easy pass but if this cw was from the 90s and featured on the show everyone would be trying to cop 4-5 pairs

lets cut the :x posts

fast forward 3 days before release these grew on me gonna cop posts everywhere

:tongue:

Last edited:
I like them, but I really don't understand the price jump in one fiscal year
the price jump is to see how stupid the consumer is. And you know what, fools will buy these in an instant as long as that price increase has qs, limited, hoh only, etc. attached to them. Jb will increase prices every year until the product starts to sit around.

Since the Jordan 5 is my all time favorite ill cop just to have in the collection. Not to mention, i have no clue what to even wear with these!

Since the Jordan 5 is my all time favorite ill cop just to have in the collection. Not to mention, i have no clue what to even wear with these!

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

moneypile.jpg

jordan-laugh-cigar.jpg

if that's them
roll.gif
mean.gif
. sad thing is they will get hyped just because they have a theme, pink, purple, and fluorescent green or whatever that color is. shoes don't have to be well done anymore to sell, they just need 1 or 2 popular colors to the period somewhere splashed on the shoe

Back
Top Bottom