Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Yes.

How are you too much of a man to rock a shoe? If anything itd be not man enough or comfortable with your manhood

Thats like saying youre too much of a man to play dress up with your 3yr old daughter (so to speak)

Not really trying to call u out or be negative but being too much of a man has nothing to do with bwing able to wear the shoes, just sounds more like youre worried what other people will think of u

well of course im worried about wut others will think... isnt everyone on this site? yes... i like to impress the females with my attire... guilty lol

and ur really reaching... u know as well as i do that girls clothing and shoes have a certain look historically... and so do mens...

it doesnt matter about being comfortable... its just about "man laws" so to speak... im comfortable in my manhood... but that doesnt mean im gonna rock the pink blossom/purple passion 3's with some baby blue skinnies...

u r really reaching...

im gonna leave it alone though... i was just making a comment with "my opinion"...

i have football games to watch

i get it... but the way he did it came off a little "to smooth"... which is why i assumed it was a gypsy
LMAO at the "gypsy" comment.

At the end of the day, I see your point and I see his point as well on the shoes. Yes, it does have some "fruity" color combinations that would remind you of a women's JB release. But a dude can pull this shoe off as long as he got the right 'fit to go with it. I can already picture a bunch of dudes rocking these with multi-colored "rainbow bright" t-shirts and hats like this one below that was posted already. And that right there would definitely be some cornball "virgin" behavior. You keep it simple with a neutral, solid colored outfit with sneakers like these.

LMAO at the "gypsy" comment.

At the end of the day, I see your point and I see his point as well on the shoes. Yes, it does have some "fruity" color combinations that would remind you of a women's JB release. But a dude can pull this shoe off as long as he got the right 'fit to go with it. I can already picture a bunch of dudes rocking these with multi-colored "rainbow bright" t-shirts and hats like this one below that was posted already. And that right there would definitely be some cornball "virgin" behavior. You keep it simple with a neutral, solid colored outfit with sneakers like these.

View media item 595644

i agree with u on the presentation... its a shoe where if ur gonna do it... u should go real simple and let the shoe talk... where dudes are gonna **** up is where u said... tryin to match a whole outfit to it...

i see both ways to and recognize some can pull it off... but im just on the other side on this one...

Lol at the past comments and no I'm not gypsy :rofl: but I agree with what @quise2303 is saying and I respect everyone opinion on the shoe but I was just having some fun

^^

Yea, exactly like that Keef picture. That's a clean and simple 'fit to go with these shoes. I wouldn't do it any different

Last edited:
Lol at the past comments and no I'm not gypsy :rofl: but I agree with what @quise2303 is saying and I respect everyone opinion on the shoe but I was just having some fun

lol i was 60% playin to anyways...

and agrred with above... keef got it right... thats exacly how it should go

Does anyone know how difficult it is to typically order a GS size when it comes to Jordans?
Do they sell out INSTANTLY in seconds just like the men sizes?

I am still going to try and cop these for resell to get an extra pair of the good stuff still coming out this year.

The hype is real indeed. I week away and like 45 people showed up at this spot for guarentted tickets. The store gave out less than 10. These are gonna be hard to get come Saturday.

Is there still talk of HoH getting a ton of these? I know that with some of the limited J's in the past few months the HoH has gotten maybe a size run  or two. .

I will be traveling for business during this release. The best i've been able to find Is $270 shipped via fedex (size 13). Think I should jump on that or do you think these will settle in the 230-250 range post release like most J's?

The hype on these is TRILL
These are dope fresh man, must get me a pair. 
laugh.gif

My boy said local villa had guaranteed tickets today, 15 tickets went out...60 people in line.  Store may have barely got 2 size runs.  Local footaction here in the H is getting about 2 full mens size runs before hookups..... 3LAB5 has nothing on this release women are going hard for these too.....

There was 70 people for 15 tickets today at villa. Hop on that kennyisdead911. Hype is crazy on these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom