Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Think these can be flipped?
nope ... resell will be retail IF that

mean.gif

any places in los angeles county/ orange county/ inland empire doing raffles?  

i dont want to  lose to bots again for the hundreth time.

Shane to main event half court alley oop bounce Pass.
These were never worn by will or mj so the tie in seems like a reach.
As for the colorway.... These is for the kids so I aint mad.

Are there any preorder spots for somewhat reasonable prices?

Ive only seen citysole who charged over $300 but thats it unless u wanna preorder with those joe blow big cartel ppl.

Just sayin, if tgese are not TLO then everyone's chances just increased at least 25%, at least. I like this a lot

But im pretty sure these will be TLO i dont see why not who knows those ..... 5 more days guys

Ok, having seen these in person, and after waiting in line 14 hours to get my ticket that guarentees me my pair, these are NOT going to be an easy cop unless your prepared to camp. I know every location is different but I'm in NY, average camp time for sneakers is usually 4-5 hours, I got there at 8pm and was 4th in line, by 9:30pm there was 14 people in line and the store I was at was only getting 17 pairs total. I guess my big local mall only has 35 pairs between house of hoops and footaction. Limited numbers for sure everyone so don't say I didn't warn ya! Tryna help everyone out cuz I would expect the same from ya'll!

I will be traveling for business during this release. The best i've been able to find Is $270 shipped via fedex (size 13). Think I should jump on that or do you think these will settle in the 230-250 range post release like most J's?

Jump all over that bro

Ok, having seen these in person, and after waiting in line 14 hours to get my ticket that guarentees me my pair, these are NOT going to be an easy cop unless your prepared to camp. I know every location is different but I'm in NY, average camp time for sneakers is usually 4-5 hours, I got there at 8pm and was 4th in line, by 9:30pm there was 14 people in line and the store I was at was only getting 17 pairs total. I guess my big local mall only has 35 pairs between house of hoops and footaction. Limited numbers for sure everyone so don't say I didn't warn ya! Tryna help everyone out cuz I would expect the same from ya'll!

16 hours my bad, denial haha

Back
Top Bottom