Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

slept through dtlr tickets not even going to call and check

ill just charge homie more for a sniper

That stock that didn't go to footlockers, didn't go to HoH's either. Sucks the kids will have it easier than the adults. 30 pairs in this half of the state (between HoH at 18 and FTA at 12), 16 to employees already, 8 to their list of permanent raffle winners, and 6 to the rest of the city and all surrounding towns.

Going off the 6 HoH's I got total men's numbers for, this is gonna be a ***** or Nike is hoarding almost all of these for their stores and their online sales. I hope Niketowns have 300 pairs each and NDC has the other 40,000 pairs.

Last edited:
That stock that didn't go to footlockers, didn't go to HoH's either. Sucks the kids will have it easier than the adults. 30 pairs in this half of the state (between HoH at 18 and FTA at 12), 16 to employees already, 8 to their list of permanent raffle winners, and 6 to the rest of the city and all surrounding towns.

Going off the 6 HoH's I got total men's numbers for, this is gonna be a ***** or Nike is hoarding almost all of these for their stores and their online sales. I hope Niketowns have 300 pairs each and NDC has the other 40,000 pairs.

Man you edited that post quick. you made a good point ive been stressing ...

People thinking for social media and online is the basis for the sneaker community when there is just as many people who dont do all this online stuff and still know about it or have heard from somewhere. This day and age nothing goes under the radar.

And like you said you go to a store or in a line and you may find a few people that have even heard of NT yet alone lurked or joined

I think you're definitely right. I live in a decent sized US city, not top 100 or anything but there's enough people and a large urban area. And there are some sneaker people that are DEEP into this, for years and years, and they have no idea what niketalk is. I find a lot more people know of $olecollector forums than ours, and that is because they have a blog/info portion of their site that is big and well known. A lot of people don't even know online retail buying is a legitimate option, and think jimmy jazz is the equivalent of www.buycheapjordanshere.com lol

Everyone not in the forums is all about the 3-4 blogs that make all the noise or just good old word of mouth and hangin out at the mall.

Haha I just edited it bc I didn't want it to look like the info I wanted to share was related to that part at all.

ROFL. I know, I know. ......I shouldn't.....

Don't forget retail is $185, $200ish after tax or shipping. So I definitely wouldn't expect to see these rest at normal resell ranges even if there were a good amount available. A $250 sale on eBay is close to breaking even on this shoe after taxes.

I'd grab your for sure pair at the price you posted if you're options are more limited than normal and you really want a pair of these. Good luck!

ROFL. I know, I know. ......I shouldn't.....

Don't forget retail is $185, $200ish after tax or shipping. So I definitely wouldn't expect to see these rest at normal resell ranges even if there were a good amount available. A $250 sale on eBay is close to breaking even on this shoe after taxes.

I'd grab your for sure pair at the price you posted if you're options are more limited than normal and you really want a pair of these. Good luck!

C'mon on fam, me and Kenny ain't payin NO TAXES out here in NJ :lol:

No tax in MT either ... hope i can cop at retail online perferrably NDC free ship and that 6% from ebates

None in PA either...

No tax in MT either ... hope i can cop at retail online perferrably NDC free ship and that 6% from ebates

Wait...where??

I actually had to google that...Montana, huh? I would hope there's no sales tax there...

The hell is Quise doing in MT though :rofl: :rofl: .. let me find out Quise2024 is really Phil Jackson on da low :lol:

My store got 12 pairs in mens and 24 grade school pairs....... SMH
mean.gif

My local FTA is getting them but the system is rigged af there. Only relatives of employees win the raffles. Looking like online or bust for me.

Im seriously shocked arbor place in GA is gettin these, guess cuz that new HOH opened up last month. Bout to hit up some ppl right now lol

:lol: oh damn no tax in Jersey either! How did I not know that. I thought PA was it up there. And I thought Kenny was on da good side of da river haha.

Nike Co. needs to go ahead and let us know which Niketowns are getting these. They had tweeted "select" Niketowns multiple times, which I don't like the sound of.

Now, this is a story all about how
Some kicks got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a few
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I got em all with my ghost chair...

At mercer they're all held and paid
but outside the mall is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
In the top 5 five with some kids from middle school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and the mall got scared
They said yall calm down before we cancel the Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with mall cop all day
but they folded my chair and sent me on my way
they gave me the boot and i left without my ticket.
but i dont listen, so in the bushes I kick it'.

I hustled to front, and when I came near
the dude said sold out, no more bel airs here
If anything I could say that this shoe was rare
But I thought 'Nah, I'll get it' - 'Yo, homes to Ebay!'

It pulled up on ebay for about 7 or 8$
And I yelled to my paycheck 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my door
It was finally there
I paid resell for the Jordan Bel Air

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom