Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Would love a pair of these for reasons more then the jordan 5 silouette. But no dropping in Aus and online i am 0-20 prob now so i think im just gonna have to straight up move on, goodluck to you all able to have a chance. Stay safe
I thought kickz101 would get some so we could at least have a shot at them... on to the gloves.

I'm gonna hit up Perimeter and thats about it. Not even gonna waste my gas going to Cumberland or Southlake

GOT A PAIR ON LOCK FROM MY CONNECT, MIGHT DO MY ROUNDS AND PUT IN A COUPLE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR A SECOND PAIR OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... MAN, I'M GLAD I'VE BUILT SOLID RELATIONSHIPS OVER THE YEARS TO AVOID ALL OF THE NONSENSE THAT HAPPENS DURING HIGH PROFILE RELEASES LIKE THESE, 'CAUSE THE GAME DONE GOT CRAZY! LOL...ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW NT'ERS ON THE HUNT FOR THESE... IT SEEMS LIKE THIS ONE'S GONNA BE A TOUGH ONE. HOLLA...

CED B.

You know any local spots in Houston?

5 FOOTLOCKERS AND 6 10 FOOTACTIONS HERE IN HOUSTON WILL HAVE THESE. LOOKING LIKE FCFS FOR THE HOH'S HERE. DON'T KNOW IF ANY LOCAL SPOTS (ACTIVE, CITYGEAR, ETC.) WILL ALSO CARRY THESE DOWN HERE.

Last edited:
I noticed here around my area the stores that usually get the (L) or (QS) arent getting these.

No store here within the 100 mile range is getting these except FTA and they hardly ever get anything other than

a GR. Other than your typical GR the last good thing we got were the Cav IV's and the Joker III restock.

I do know from a friend that is a speed agility trainer for Nike told me that Nike JB cut bck ther sales by 30%.

So only certain stores will carry these Hyped Jordan releases, but most will be sold on line. And they will not be

sold online through all websites, only certain ones and may vary every release. But he also said that these mall stores

will most likely get your typical release like the Steel X's, Tax XII's, and Blk friday release of the Oreo 5. So with this being said

All the Hyped cool looking J's will be (L) meaning not every mall store will be getting, but those that do get will be small Quantities.

SO YESS IT IS GONNA BE MORE STRESS COME THESE RELEASES!   Good Luck To All You Jordan Heads...

In true nike fashion I guess they will make these TLO during the week.

Edit: just read Nike's twitter feed. They responded to a question and confirmed these will be TLO

Last edited:
Footaction will have these online. With all these questions. I suggest people just go to whatever store your asking about twitter. They have all the answers. Not that hard folks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom