Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Being on the West Coast, had to get my coffee, sugar and creamer from the market today.  Ready for battle come 5AM Saturday.  Most likely will fail, but it'll be fun. 
smokin.gif

I feel you on that, I'm here too.

The bel airs will be TLO on NDC...sad to say but I'm done with Jordan's, been striking out on TLO and raffle tickets. Love the shoe but will be picking up those KD people champs and Big Texas instead. What happen to the good ole days when u could get a Jordan easily

well i guess ill be trying to cop after all, but not for myself... trying to help out my little cousin with a grade school pair

Anyone know if Nike UK/Europe is getting these online? They said "no information at this stage" when tweeted which we all knows means nothing, any help appreciated. Gonna try get my friend to cop me a pair online in the UK

Being on the West Coast, had to get my coffee, sugar and creamer from the market today.  Ready for battle come 5AM Saturday.  Most likely will fail, but it'll be fun. 
smokin.gif

im with you retail or bust, probably bust like always

Last edited:
I'm surprised my local finish line isn't getting them. They are the highest volume FL in the country, they usually get every Jordan.

nike is focking up on this release it's obvious there will be no where near enough of these to go around.

I'm not sure why they are making every good AJ5 impossible to attain.
And what Finishline is this?

Back
Top Bottom