Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

My rsvp service secured me a pair . First time using that stuff. If u cant beat them join them.

good lord stop blaming bots, maybe people were faster than you ..

i didnt get thru but you dont see me blaming "bots"

On another note, I owe my mom she knew I wanted these and went up to DTLR back home and put in a raffle for me :wow: :lol:

#family 

fingers crossed

Good too see Mom helping out. Hopefully, she wins a pair.

good lord stop blaming bots, maybe people were faster than you ..

i didnt get thru but you dont see me blaming "bots"

On another note, I owe my mom she knew I wanted these and went up to DTLR back home and put in a raffle for me :wow: :lol:

#family 

fingers crossed
Ha had my mom stop by my local for a raffle as well hope we get thru

Hype is def real. Went to my local HOH. Chick gave me ticket #289. I sarcastically said, "#289, not bad of a spot". Then she chuckled and said, no more like "400 and something" as she reached for like 7 pages of sign ups. Good luck to those trying to cop without "help"!!!

Pass. Just saw them in-person. I like the inspiration, but it's just one of those colorways that I know I won't ever wear or even grow to love...

No close-minded fashion sense.. its just an age/maturity thing - Id be embarassed to wear these as a 30 year old man. These look like little girls shoes to me.

Got nothing to do with maturity. Im 26 and want these. Theres dudes older than you that want these as well. if you not comfortable enough to wear them then ok thats you but try to knock someone else's maturity level.

THIS

Ugh finally got through for an RSVP at Nike Chicago, and looks like I wont be able to pick up. Damn relationships

Back
Top Bottom