Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

How is it possible the DMs I sent later hit but the DMs I sent a second earlier didn't?? Are they really putting a time limit on DMs to prevent bots?
Yes. in the Bot/RSVP thread, people were having to tinker their bots because they were sending them in milliseconds.

No dice for me at Nike Scottsdale.  Not looking forward to being up at 4:45 on Saturday for NDC, but I'll do what I need to hopefully avoid reseller price.

If your ghost chair hasn't been setup by now, you already struck out kid

My local store isn't allowed ghost chairs. They are providing a security guard the night before and organizing the line and anyone there is required to be st their chair the entire night. =). Already got 4 dudes ready to go.

Yes. in the Bot/RSVP thread, people were having to tinker their bots because they were sending them in milliseconds.
Yeah I read that but didn't know if it was true or not but the thing is, I sent 2 tweets as soon as I saw it tweeted and that took maybe 2 seconds but then 2 tweets that did hit took 3-4 seconds. I don't know how the 2 tweets I sent out later got through but the 2 tweets I sent first didn't. 

I had an app on my phone running which gave me the image about 3 sec before tweetdeck. I responded to nikedc in under 4 sec total....and nothing.

These kids and their bots are taking up all the spots.

For the 1st time ever I won an RSVP from Nike DC. Im stoked. If I win any raffles for a size 13 ill post it and will sell them to a NT'er for retail.....SO STOKEDDDDDDDD

Someone needs to develop an app where when you DM one niketown, it will automatically DM the other niketowns you want. Since they're all the same hashtag. It will save seconds and I would buy. 
pimp.gif

I had an app on my phone running which gave me the image about 3 sec before tweetdeck. I responded to nikedc in under 4 sec total....and nothing.

I won without a bot its all about LUCK bots mess things up but every once in awhile you can get lucky.

It's possible you did it too fast if you really did it under 4 seconds.

Someone needs to develop an app where when you DM one niketown, it will automatically DM the other niketowns you want. Since they're all the same hashtag. It will save seconds and I would buy. 
pimp.gif
they have it already its called an rsvp service

good lord stop blaming bots, maybe people were faster than you ..

i didnt get thru but you dont see me blaming "bots"

On another note, I owe my mom she knew I wanted these and went up to DTLR back home and put in a raffle for me 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

#family 

fingers crossed

got through manually at NikeDC

i'm surprised how many people actually got through at DC seems like a good amount for once

Back
Top Bottom