Fresh Prince Reuinion PIC vol. Banks sisters still looking fire

if you've seen that show "love that girl" on TV One..Ashley banks stars in it, she bad famb

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Ashley.
sick.gif

I'm guessing someone hasn't seen Ashley's show on centric or tv1....she looks damn good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i think they look great. its 20 years later and they arent covered in photoshop, makeup and airbrushing. its what real people look like when they age. uncle phil lookin like an energetic grandpa phil. i dont know what kind of people yall see 20 years later who are still looking young and sexy and not 20 years older.

smokin.gif
 For real

Thankfully Lil' Nicky wasn't in the pic, son has that goomba in the elevator face from the Super Mario Bros Movie.

Ashley looks exactly the same 
pimp.gif
. You can tell Hillary aged just a lil bit but she still looks great and can still get it.  Carlton picked up a lil weight. Uncle Phil lost weight but aged of course.  Will actually looks pretty much the same. 

Damn, this almost brings a tear to my eye. All good things come to an end tho.

Hilary_Banks.jpg

Hillary back in the day
pimp.gif
. Fresh Prince was tight.

Jazzy Jeff is still around and still DJs everywhere. He's going to be in SF real soon.

Tatyana Ali Ali looks cute still.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Thankfully Lil' Nicky wasn't in the pic, son has that goomba in the elevator face from the Super Mario Bros Movie.

0.jpg
mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom