Fresh Prince Reuinion PIC vol. Banks sisters still looking fire

Here's some other stuff I didn't know. Tatyana Ali dated Jonathan Brandis......

jonathan-brandis-10.jpg

....who was the kid that was in Ladybugs and Sidekicks back in the early 90's and he committed suicide in 2003 due to him being depressed about his career.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

someone from the cast died i believe ...too lazy to search

You're thinking of Myra from Family Matters, real name Michelle Thomas...

tumblr_l6q24mpuwb1qcquuyo1_400.jpg

Died in 2001 from cancer...
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Myra
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yeeeeaaaah, Carl Winslow too...I wasn't surprised about Carl though...He always seemed fruity to me
laugh.gif

you dudes are terrible,
roll.gif
but on the real, that pic puts end to the rumor that black people age well...they look BEATthe original viv passed away if im not mistaken, the other viv was beefed out with the producers i thought.i don't think that was a reunion pic
og viv is alive breh
Yeah they did a special on her on TV One.  She basically got booted off the show when she began to get more laughs than Will did 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

jonathan-brandis-10.jpg

....who was the kid that was in Ladybugs and Sidekicks back in the early 90's and he committed suicide in 2003 due to him being depressed about his career.
Did not know this.
eek.gif
He was also in the clown movie It and one of those Neverending Story joints. Wow.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i think they look great. its 20 years later and they arent covered in photoshop, makeup and airbrushing. its what real people look like when they age. uncle phil lookin like an energetic grandpa phil. i dont know what kind of people yall see 20 years later who are still looking young and sexy and not 20 years older.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

jonathan-brandis-10.jpg

Did not know this.
eek.gif
He was also in the clown movie It and one of those Neverending Story joints. Wow.
they were very close and she was crushed by his death...they were a really cute couple

Back
Top Bottom