Fresh Prince Reuinion PIC vol. Banks sisters still looking fire

Originally Posted by Shox23

its amazing how downhill most of their careers went after this show (besides will)
Downhill? How many black sitcoms undercarders ever did anything? They did what they were expected to do.

Hilary all day. 
devil.gif
Of course she has aged and is nothing like when she was in her prime but I'd hit. 
devil.gif

Anyone know if there's a reunion show?

You dudes are a bunch of females.

Everybody saying uncle Phil and Carl were gay with conviction like they got topped off by either one of them.
What kind of proof do you guys have for either claim? I been hearing these rumors for a while on NT with no type of credibility.
Straight slander.

Uncle Phil and Carl isnt gay. Those are rumors. In fact Uncle Phil is married to Barbara Avery who is a dean for some college.

wait...
so when was this pic taken and why???

They doin a reunion show.....?!
(please say yes... lol)

Originally Posted by goDie

Everybody saying uncle Phil and Carl were gay with conviction like they got topped off by either one of them.
What kind of proof do you guys have for either claim? I been hearing these rumors for a while on NT with no type of credibility.
Straight slander.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth. Didn't that pic come out last year anyhow?

Every time one of these clowns say it, they're like "Yeah, I heard that too."
laugh.gif
Dudes think they're working for TMZ nowadays whenever they read a piece of random gossip on the web. Unless you have a video (not saying I want to see any of that), stop gossiping about celebs like females.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

^ he might have the monkey...dosent he like men?

Yeeeeaaaah, Carl Winslow too...I wasn't surprised about Carl though...He always seemed fruity to me
laugh.gif

you dudes are terrible,
roll.gif
but on the real, that pic puts end to the rumor that black people age well...they look BEATthe original viv passed away if im not mistaken, the other viv was beefed out with the producers i thought.i don't think that was a reunion pic
og viv is alive breh

Straight slander.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Straight slander.
laugh.gif
I was going to go there but I didn't even want to be involved. But I guess I am doing that now right.
grin.gif

balloonoboy wrote:
Got Uncle Phil looking like he just stepped out of Chernobyl and Will looking like he just stepped out the womb.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Thankfully Lil' Nicky wasn't in the pic, son has that goomba in the elevator face from the Super Mario Bros Movie.

0.jpg
mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

someone from the cast died i believe ...too lazy to search

You're thinking of Myra from Family Matters, real name Michelle Thomas...

tumblr_l6q24mpuwb1qcquuyo1_400.jpg

Died in 2001 from cancer...
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

^Wow, I didn't know Myra died.

And from the reports in the past, it is Carl Winslow, who is actually gay, not Philip Banks.

Speaking of Philip Banks, where is Purple Face's avy w/ the change colors on Uncle Phil's photo? Haha.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Hold up, uncle phil was gay?

Yep, and so was Carl from Family Matters.
Crazy all the similarities between those shows

replacement actors for the moms (dark skin to light skin too)

and the characters are all similar...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

someone from the cast died i believe ...too lazy to search

You're thinking of Myra from Family Matters, real name Michelle Thomas...

tumblr_l6q24mpuwb1qcquuyo1_400.jpg

Died in 2001 from cancer...
frown.gif
frown.gif
d
tired.gif
damn, she kinda cute too...

I don't know what pic everyone else is looking at, but they all look good to me

Jazz is still around and still dj'ing

James Avery isn't gay

Back
Top Bottom