Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

LATE
air-max-95-spring-2009-2.jpg

Walked into a random footlocker today and peeped these on the wall. Coulda copped easy, but passed. Something about that blue doesn't do it for me.

Meh. Saw these in person, and I wasn't moved. I'll wait for the Safety Orange joints. Those will be scooped 2x no questions asked.

do the actual shoes of the safety orange look anything close to the above picture? How come it look so muddy? I pass the fresh water already for that reasonwhen I see them in person, I don't want to pass the orange one for the same reason.

GSP footlocker and footaction recieve so many pairs of kicks its not even funny...thats the 17th largest mall in the U.S.

this is why they receieve so many pairs.

but i doubt they are moving regardless.

if anyone needs freshwaters at cost (retail+tax+shipping+paypal) PM me..i can pick pairs up today and tomorrow

Originally Posted by Technique 317

I wasnt that impressed when I saw them in person, definitely thought when I saw them in person I wouldnt be able to resist......just something about them that
made me pass

CO-SIGN.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Walked into a random footlocker today and peeped these on the wall. Coulda copped easy, but passed. Something about that blue doesn't do it for me.
which footlocker did you see these at?

How are dudes really passing on these?? I don't get it. I have not seen in person yet, but pics can't be that far off.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

M & P shops should have these!

yep.theyll be all over. their shipments are a little after FTLs and FAs on these but theyll have em...orange 95s are next
devil.gif
pimp.gif

These are niiice...at least I know where to come if I dont find a pair. Any AZ heads know if these are around the PHX area yet?

I saw these friday at footlocker. they looked really nice but there not worth 150. Ill wait till the next 50 off.

mine look green. it almost seems like there are two diffrent colorways. some are like a light blue, others are more of a green. the color is funny.

Back
Top Bottom