Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Very glad I was able to grab these on vacation, lately it's been tough to find certain retros around me locally.

If my connect doesnt come through by friday...Imma cop on PYS if they still have a 13
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i just got em off pickyourshoes...........idc how much i paid

i paid 190 shipped for the chillis, im a 95 lover. saves me the hassle. i hate goin out for kix.

edit: drfinest imma try and pull off my true religion shirt with it, ill see when they get in.

j76rua.jpg

i cant wait till the orange joints come out now.
may not be a direct match but it'll be close enough to get away with.

that shirt would also go hard with the blue in my polka square am1's tho:

i searched all over, only place i can find that shirt is the true religion site and mediums and larges are long gone...

Jphonix I know its been sold out for the longest! An NTr from Boston actually picked this up for me from the True Religion Store. Its a sz L.

lol I copped that old navy flannel on sunday with the 30% off sale....it doesn't match exact but its a good fit

How are dudes really passing on these?? I don't get it. I have not seen in person yet, but pics can't be that far off.

simple. they ain't all that. don't get me wrong, they OK. but even with the 30% disco. i wasn't moved. go figured, huh??

That true religion shirt might be a little too light, but you might be able to pull it off. But anyone think this shirt from urban oufitters is thesame/correct color?

i just got em off pickyourshoes...........idc how much i paid

i paid 190 shipped for the chillis, im a 95 lover. saves me the hassle. i hate goin out for kix.

edit: drfinest imma try and pull off my true religion shirt with it, ill see when they get in.

j76rua.jpg

i cant wait till the orange joints come out now.

sorry, but that shirt doesn't match the fresh waters.

Don't see where all the hype is coming from. The green is HOT, yes, awesome color. But the rest of the shoe is cheap looking and totally off in terms ofthe grey gradient used on am95s.

^^^ I agree, when I saw them in person they just looked off.......that + $145 made it an easy pass

If I could get em for $100 I would probably pull the trigger

posting it again for eveyone not "feeling" these, they look good and feel good... (i take all pics of my sneaks with that background fyi)

Back
Top Bottom