Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

these sneakers are so beautiful, gonna cop another pair prolly next week

pimp.gif

Where did you cop from ????

Got my pair from the footlocker on broadway and 8th. I hate the nike sportswear box but its all good besides that.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

CharmCityKid wrote:

lurkin2long wrote:

i just got em off pickyourshoes...........idc how much i paid

i paid 190 shipped for the chillis, im a 95 lover. saves me the hassle. i hate goin out for kix.

edit: drfinest imma try and pull off my true religion shirt with it, ill see when they get in.

i cant wait till the orange joints come out now.

sorry, but that shirt doesn't match the fresh waters.

what are you sorry for? ill just wait until they come in the mail and put it up against the shirt, no biggie
eyes.gif

jphonix seems to think different......good looks on that comaprison, dude is honestly goin off my blackberry camera pic talkin about sorry. smh not that
serious.

it's a figure of speech. relax champ, u'll be fine even if it doesn't match.
if it ain't that serious, what are u "smh" for?? are dudes really catchin feelins cause i said their shirt don't match the shoes??
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

there is a store here in cincy that has a size 13 left. Hit me up if someone need help getting the shoes

Originally Posted by jphonix

i got lucky and copped that plaid shirt in a medium. i called around, all the true religion retail stores shipped them out to their outlet stores, who
aren't allowed to ship, but i got a manager on the phone and talked her into it...

sorry to bite your style, but i'd be on the hunt for a plain button up to match these anyways, and this is probably the closest i'd be able to find.

the teal and black one i already got won't match as good as that one.

for those kinda hatin', check that comparison i posted and tell me that #%! ain't dumb close, if not spot on?

luckily, i've also got a nike sb tee-shirt that matches perfectly...

hatin??
laugh.gif

not even...

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Damn yall %@!#@$ ran thru 34th ftl and fa...no games being played I see...
laugh.gif
I didn't even see them when I went last week.

yea they were in there...by friday they only had a 12 left at the big footlocker...when i went to FA on sunday they still had pairs but apparently not for long

i was debating on getting these or staying with no money and i opted to get them, they are cleaner in person then in pictures. Now bring on the Safety oranges,Mint Greens and the Sport Reds.

Back
Top Bottom