Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

im a wait this one out and see what happens
grin.gif

not sure if it's been posted, but Freshwater AM95s are at Niketown Denver, so check your Niketown. they had Griffeys too.

the quality is terrible

I really think you can get better quality with fakes sometimes

they didn't look too bad to me. they were like any other am95 that's come out in the past few years.

and did they do these as a "pack" with the griffeys? NT had them on the shelf right next to the griffeys and they both came out the same day at NTand they both have the same green.

Copped, yall stop complaining this is as close as you're gonna get. If you want them buy them, if not !!%%.

wearing mine out tonight for the first time.

gotta love the am95 comfort man...

probably the most comfortable shoes i own.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Been working and in school, these dropped in the DMV? Thanks

yes... footlocker, footaction, dtlr, shoecity... seems like everyone 'cept for finishline lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Been working and in school, these dropped in the DMV? Thanks

yes... footlocker, footaction, dtlr, shoecity... seems like everyone 'cept for finishline lol

isn' t that AWAYS the case
grin.gif
i swear finishline is only good forre-stockin on J's
laugh.gif

How do AM95's fit? I've been looking to cop a pair for a while, but i don't know how they fit. Are these up for discount? I might try to cop these,but I'll have to see them in person

so......

who wants to hook good ol' s dubl up with a size 13 on a disco?
grin.gif

i really want to get these but i don't have enough money to buy them for retail can anybody help out with a discount? thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

they didn't look too bad to me. they were like any other am95 that's come out in the past few years.

and did they do these as a "pack" with the griffeys? NT had them on the shelf right next to the griffeys and they both came out the same day at NT and they both have the same green.
Yes, you can call it a "pack." There are gonna be two or three more shoes in this colorway: a Terra Humara, a Huarache, and an AirForce II.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by denverairforce

and did they do these as a "pack" with the griffeys? NT had them on the shelf right next to the griffeys and they both came out the same day at NT and they both have the same green.
Yes, you can call it a "pack." There are gonna be two or three more shoes in this colorway: a Terra Humara, a Huarache, and an Air Force II.

Now the Terra Humara I would like to see.

Back
Top Bottom