Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nah

i didnt like how you came off.

it did seem like subtle hating

moving on

ok, i'ma end this now. for the record, there was absolutely no hating involved. i coulda had the shoes for $100 and still can, but i passed and i don'trock true religion at all.
all i said was the shirt u copped doesn't match the shoes. how is that hating?? and how did i "come off?"

it was strictly my opinion, homes. plus, other NTers immediately came to ur defense & said it matches so i guess i stand corrected.
anyway, as long as ur happy with ur purchases that's all that matters. can't even state ur opinion on NT anymore without n_____'s catchin feelings
what the hell is NT coming to??
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nah

i didnt like how you came off.

it did seem like subtle hating

moving on

ok, i'ma end this now. for the record, there was absolutely no hating involved. i coulda had the shoes for $100 and still can, but i passed and i don't rock true religion at all.
all i said was the shirt u copped doesn't match the shoes. how is that hating?? and how did i "come off?"

it was strictly my opinion, homes. plus, other NTers immediately came to ur defense & said it matches so i guess i stand corrected.
anyway, as long as ur happy with ur purchases that's all that matters. can't even state ur opinion on NT anymore without n_____'s catchin feelings
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LOL. GLAD SOMEONE SAID IT. CAN'T STATE YOUR OPINION WITHOUT MODS JUMPING ON YOU. I FIND IT FUNNY THAT IN THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE ALL YOU HEAR PEOPLE SAY IS"THAT IS DOPE" OR "PROPS" AND YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO SAY YOU DONT THINK SOMETHING DOESN'T LOOK GOOD. WHEN MOST OF THE STUFF POSTED INTHERE IS STRAIGHT UP WHACK
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Are these getting ate up that quick??

Depends on where you live at... i'm in the DMV and its a NO, more stores that i thought got em and not everyone here is hip to 95's as for up north inthe NY area, from what its lookin like YES... as for everywhere else, i have no idea.lol

I AM GETTING TIRED OF NIKE!!!!!!
mad.gif

These mofos been in my pockets for like 5 months straight now.
laugh.gif

waiting for my pair to come in the mail!!!!! can't wait....and by the way the weather is looking, they may be rocked earlier than anticipated....

I am happy they brought these back out Nike is coming out with a bunch of old air max 95's again. I was going to buy these like 3 months ago the og pairthe seller try to sell it to me for 300+. So I am defiantly going to cop these retro's

CharmCityKid wrote:

ok, i'ma end this now. for the record, there was absolutely no hating involved. i coulda had the shoes for $100 and still can, but i passed and i don't rock true religion at all.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

????

son i didnt even get the joints in the mail, did you even see why i posted the shirt to begin with? i was talkin to drsfinest.

you came at me with useless information, like you wasted time writing that. it just felt like hating to me. why do i care if you coulda got the shoes for 100though? lol what that even gotta do with our debate?

catchin feelings, nah, again not that serious. funny how you stuck your 2 cents in a convo that had nothing to do with you to begin with.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

grin.gif
getting a bit off track but I guess footlocker/footaction got another shipment of these

yea i think so because yesterday my footlocker was sold out and i went there today and they had them restocked..

Dudes are trying to match again? I thought dudes were into the non-matching tightass jean look nowadays? I'm waiting for the dude with the purple andorange hoody with these on.

Yea footlocker and footaction were done as of last weekend, apparently they aren't
laugh.gif
these are everywhere now tho ima try to get wit that discount...btwanyone up here work at VIM?

Back
Top Bottom