Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR GR
laugh.gif
roll.gif

nike is makin that $. roc,they'll reach that goal,by when? 2010?
eek.gif
sportswear is definately helpin out.
what recession?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

CharmCityKid wrote:

ok, i'ma end this now. for the record, there was absolutely no hating involved. i coulda had the shoes for $100 and still can, but i passed and i
don't rock true religion at all.

all i said was the shirt u copped doesn't match the shoes. how is that hating?? and how did i "come off?"

it was strictly my opinion, homes. plus, other NTers immediately came to ur defense & said it matches so i guess i stand corrected.

anyway, as long as ur happy with ur purchases that's all that matters. can't even state ur opinion on NT anymore without n_____'s catchin
feelings

what the hell is NT coming to??

laugh.gif
smh.gif

????

son i didnt even get the joints in the mail, did you even see why i posted the shirt to begin with? i was talkin to drsfinest.

you came at me with useless information, like you wasted time writing that. it just felt like hating to me. why do i care if you coulda got the shoes for 100
though? lol what that even gotta do with our debate?

catchin feelings, nah, again not that serious. funny how you stuck your 2 cents in a convo that had nothing to do with you to begin with.

1. the shirt is nothing to hate about AT ALL!! so to suggest that i was hatin cause u got that lame $%# shirt is str8 up ridiculous.
2. u posted the shirt on a public message board so u opened urself up to criticism/opinions.
3. if u got somethin private to say to dude, pm him

end of story

^^ personally, i would wear it, tho to be honest it doesnt match//
For the south Florida heads,
footlocker in southland has'em FsR and im pretty sure they wont sell out down here

^^ naw homie, these are ALOT more abundant than the chilli's. To the best if my knowlege, the chilli's were strictly a FA release...these freshwatersare at Footlocker, footaction, sports zones and most likely mom and pop joints.

turns out that true religion shirt doesn't match very well at all. got mine in the mail today and it's off, it's brighter turquoise, the pix onlineare deceiving, seems lighter...

BUT, the shirt matches my polka square am1's perfectly...

matching is dope. sometimes not matching is too. just my opinion...

lol. lets concentrate on the kicks. honestly I feel you can wear lots of shirts with these. doesnt have to be an exact match, people dont care anymore. rockwhat u feel is comfortable and what u like

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Are dude's scared of a plain white or black tee nowadays?
matches with anything.

there is abundant truth within this statement.
or even a plain gray tee will look good... some dude said he was gonna pass on the 95 neons because he couldnt find a gray and black shirt withneon in it...
laugh.gif

honestly with my 95's i just wear, a plain tee... white, black, or gray... havent dudes ever heard of over matching??

if i match stuff, it's not that i care if other people care or not, it's b/c i care, and i alone. LOL...

if i decide to match these shoes up, i just want more shirts to rock than just one or two, so i keep my eyes open for options.

one of my best friends intentionally mismatches everything, and sometimes that looks fresh to me too...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

some dude said he was gonna pass on the 95 neons because he couldnt find a gray and black shirt with neon in it...
laugh.gif

honestly with my 95's i just wear, a plain tee... white, black, or gray... havent dudes ever heard of over matching??
that's what i rock with my neon 95's most of the time, plain heather gray tee...

but ya gotta admit it's kinda fresh when you run into something that matches perfectly, like for instance, i found a new era pirates fitted, black, gray,with neon highlights, and even reflective parts, like it was made to match neon 95's...

goes so hard.

1. the shirt is nothing to hate about AT ALL!! so to suggest that i was hatin cause u got that lame $%# shirt is str8 up ridiculous.
you see angry and you callin the shirt lame so youre an angry hater.

dude asked about flannels an i threw him the suggestion. you act like i copped the shirt just for these kicks. i didnt even know about the kicks droppin i justventure into nt retro to see if any titles catch my attention.

meanwhile you dont even have the kicks period cuz you waitin for some discount to help you out in Bmore. i know its tough out there, so try to keep the hateoff NT. youll be alright.

laugh.gif

i call it how i see & the shirt is wack, period. then, come to find out the shoes actually don't match just like i said originally.

i don't have the kicks cause i PASSED on them. i get all my shoes on discount, btw. benefits of building relationships & being cool with the storemanager.

but u got it homes. i'ma stop now cause this back & forth is getting lame.

^ gettin that good ol' 30% disco?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i may wait for a 50, but then again,i want Griffs now
devil.gif

gettin my freshwaters tomorrow
pimp.gif

good lookin out Will
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom