Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Damn... been tryna scoop off Swoosh, keep losing my size, so i grabbed sumthin. Hope I can trade....

Sz 10 for a sz 9.... Anyone???? PM me, these DS, fresh from Swoosh factory, holla!! I know someone got extras, if you not gonna rock em, take these 10s insteadfor ya collection.....

Any Footlockers still have these around?

I missed the entire boat with these cause I was hunting for my Grifs, but now that I Have those, I'd like to get these 95's sent to my store fromanother store that has a few in my size still laying around.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

does any1 kno where u can gt em @ under retail?
i just won an auction for a size 13 for $99.99 shipped from a sneaker powerseller on ebay. I know that seller was heated. I dont know what theexact retail is but i know it aint $99.99. I was the only one who bid i was shocked. I know he better mail my kicks ASAP cause i made sure i paid him rightwhen it ended so he'd have no excuse to relist em. If he pulls somethin its a negative feedback for him. He got like 1600-100% positive feedback so i'msure he dont wanna jack that up. Hope i get some team orange 95's for that price.......
happy.gif

sellers name was beaniemantime. He sold a pair a few days ago that sold for $185 before shipping.......this dude always got some fire for sale.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

So I was able to scoop up my pair tonight with the F&F discount even though they were excluded....... I had to run around alil but i picked up a pair of Lebrons for $140 at one footlocker with the F&F discount....then I went to a different footlocker, told them I lost the receipt and asked if I could exchange for a different pair of shoes...and grabbed the 95's

So i copped for $98..... I know Im not the first to do this cuz I read another NT'r did it, but I didnt think it would be so easy

damn, i shoulda done this!!! ive been wanting to scoop up a pair of 95s but didn't want to pay no 140 for them. hopefully when they have another f&fthey'll still have a size 9 available.

i've seen them everywhere. only problem is finding my size. wont be buying them for a couple more weeks anyway since i got my griffeys.
these will be my first pair of 95's!!

been having a lot of trouble deciding wether or not im gonna get these
i think im gonna pass for now because it doesnt seem like these are going anywhere

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

I cant believe this these are everywhere in Jersey!!..

I second that! Jumped on these when they first dropped for retail. 2 days later I could have gotten them for $100. I could have used that extra $45 forsomething else. The shape is a liittle funny compaired to my neons but I like these.

Hope my boy can scoop me up a pair for cheap when he heads to Buffalo, wouldn't mind having a pair to rock as a summer comfort shoe..

dellibedaboss...
so you're hte one that grab the 10s.... lol
i was debating whether or not to grab em
for a 2nd pair ot stock for now

Going to go to the Nike factory store tomorrow to cop these.

Never owned a pair of am 95's I hope they just as comfy as the am90's

Back
Top Bottom