Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

I've worn mine about 5-6 times already and several people came up to me and said they liked em I was like thanks n whanot I really love this colorwaycan't wait for the safety oranges!!!!

I ALMOST pulled the trigger on these, but went with the griff's instead.

I might end up regretting it, but we'll see. I'll def be getting the orange.
smile.gif

Copped my pair on discount. Waiting patiently on the safetys.

Neons,Chilis,Freshwaters

Not a bad line up

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by jphonix

wearing mine for the 2nd time tonight, they're soooo comfy...

did you go a half size up?

no, not at all... went with my normal 13...

why, did you have to?

i find am95's to be some of, if not the most comfortable shoes i have...

LOL @ all the sharks circling these shoes, waiting for the discount.

Somehow, 30% off or more makes these nicer?

I think not.

Discount or not, they are meth.

Get hooked.

i saw these at my local footlocker the other day and i have to say that i was disappointed. for some reason, they looked much more appealing online. am i aloneon this?

Originally Posted by michaelj0hn

i saw these at my local footlocker the other day and i have to say that i was disappointed. for some reason, they looked much more appealing online. am i alone on this?
ur not the only one. i didnt cop cause i didnt like the quality of them. i got the 08 chilis and i feel the chilis were worth every cent. thesedidnt appeal to me when i saw them in person. some people on here said they returned their pair. some people just passed on them. others love this shoe.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Eastbay Got FSR and you can use the 20% OFF CODE
I already have a pair but this is really tempting. NO I better not, I need the Varsity Red, Sport Red, Chili's whatever the heck theyare.....I need them first!

How do the 95's fit? I just purchased a 11.5 but not sure how well they will fit. I'm 12 in foams, 11.5 air structures, 11.5 pippens (kind of a tightfit).

wow sucks it is so easy to cop and below retail

I paid retail and i was trying return to nike but my father threw out receipt

is that possible to return without it? I purchased NTNY with my credit card + gift card.

btw live.com rebate doesnt allow to use other promo code in eastbay

getting sucks

Back
Top Bottom