Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by registered

Going to go to the Nike factory store tomorrow to cop these.

Never owned a pair of am 95's I hope they just as comfy as the am90's

these hit the factory store??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

is the factory store gonna hve these?

are you being sarcastic? I was at the factory store in bensalem PA last week and they said they are in stock. I better cop it before it sells out. They have itin mostly all sizes. Im going to use my 20 dollar coupon to cop them.

Originally Posted by registered

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

is the factory store gonna hve these?

are you being sarcastic? I was at the factory store in bensalem PA last week and they said they are in stock. I better cop it before it sells out. They have it in mostly all sizes. Im going to use my 20 dollar coupon to cop them.
You sure its the right shoe? These just released not too long ago...

Are you sure you're not talking about NikeTown not nike factory?

You said you were at the store and they told you they were in stock?? You didnt actually see them in the store?

NikeFactory Store.

The dude said he has them and asked me if I wanted a certain size. Yes, he said "Freshwater AM95". hmmm I should cop a few pairs and sell them here .thanks guys!

maybe they are B-grades or something. I would be shocked if freshwater 95s in in outlets a month after they released.

mine should be here tomorrow...... AM 2009 on my radar now hmmm....which colorway to buy...

i got mine from the bay earlier this week and i am very satisfied with this release. i really like the shape of them, maybe because i have a smaller foot(sz. 8) getting them for $30 under retail feels pretty good too.lol

Broke down and bought my first 95 since the gray/blue joints in 1998.

Couldn't beat $85.

Speaking of which, will they ever retro THAT colorway (identical to neons, but where a royal blue)?

I STILL NEEEEEEED THESE IN MY SIZE!!!! Starting to get upset I may miss these
frown.gif
Ehh, i sho wont loaf on them oranges, coppin on swoosh ASAP!!

**NOTE** GOT SZ 10, tryna sell or trade for 9-9.5...... hit me

they aren't, and thats a good thing for anybody looking for a few more pairs this year

EDIT:^^ dude up there is begging for some help.lol

Finally broke mine out today. Quality is not the worst, but not the best either...but im highly satisfied.

Really need to find me a Second Pair!

Back
Top Bottom