Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

I think the online pics dont do it justice...its a love or hate it shoe so go out to your local FTLs asap.

Hoping to pick my 2nd pair off EA next week if it pulls through!

The look of the shoe is great but as far as comfort is concerned, these are horrible. I have been thinking about replacing the insoles, after walking in themall day, my legs and feet are killing me.

Just In Time-
here you go, posted this in the griffey thread last week

1264rci.jpg

you can find it on ndc, lrg;x-lrg left

I got that Nike shirt but with a red Nike Air logo. Might have to pick up that fresh water one.

shoetrends have it but not in my size. only size left is a 15

skiptomyshoe.com has it in all sizes.

how much these go for in Footlocker?

Originally Posted by michaelj0hn

i saw these at my local footlocker the other day and i have to say that i was disappointed. for some reason, they looked much more appealing online. am i alone
on this?

ur not alone. still ain't copped & probably will not... (def. didn't pass on the griffeys tho...
tongue.gif
)

Is it just me or when clothing,spots,etc. gets posted on NT, the %**+ just sells out almost instantly? Clothes takes forever to sell out on NDC but a weekafter that shirt was posted most sizes are gone. Just keep stuff to yourself and let people find it on their own.

^^if u did that it wouldn't be a community now would it?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kchildz1

^^if u did that it wouldn't be a community now would it?

True..I wouldnt have a lot of shoes or things if people didnt advertise it one way or another. Saw these at my local footlocker, very dope.

YES!!!

today i finally landed a hook up at footaction for their %30 employee discount, anytime i want it...

i knew footaction, champs, and footlocker were all the same, but i didn't realize the employees of one store can go to the others and still cop with their%30 employee discount...

first thing i'm doing is taking back the 2 pair of fresh waters i paid full retail for and re-copping, saving about $100.00!!!

BOOYAH!!!

actually, nah, the only shoes i've bought from a place like foot locker, footaction, ect., is these freshwaters. and i haven't seen anything coming outanytime soon than makes me think i'll be coppin' anything else from them anytime soon.

just got my freshwaters from shoetrends. they are sweet. good lookin shoetrends for the cheap price lol

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

How did everyone cop under retail?

I'm lookin for a pair sz 12..

I got my size 12 of the bay for $130 shipped. You just have to keep an eye out! Plus Eastbay recently had a 20% and free shipping deal this past week? If thisthread stays alive, you'll find useful information...sometimes

Back
Top Bottom