FRESHMUSIC all the BEST CHOOSE IT

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The beats are cool.
STEP 1 has been checked off.... i appreciate that. The co-sign question was less so Literal.... we just feel like the seen needs us out here to be able to make a comeback. this guy dont like us either haha

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The beats are cool.
STEP 1 has been checked off.... i appreciate that. The co-sign question was less so Literal.... we just feel like the seen needs us out here to be able to make a comeback. this guy dont like us either haha

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"Lady In The Black" could easily turn a club out...

...that +*#@ is hot.
Only song I listened to (I'm too lazy to listen to the rest), and I agree.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"Lady In The Black" could easily turn a club out...

...that +*#@ is hot.
Only song I listened to (I'm too lazy to listen to the rest), and I agree.

When your threads get either no replies and less attention, or pure hate and negativity, that's when you'll know you're doing ya thing based on NT's rubric.

When your threads get either no replies and less attention, or pure hate and negativity, that's when you'll know you're doing ya thing based on NT's rubric.

thank you all for your feedback we have 2 mixtapes droppin in the next few months we'll keep our NT Fam posted!

thank you all for your feedback we have 2 mixtapes droppin in the next few months we'll keep our NT Fam posted!

I liked lady in the black, the second song/ I think 
I'd say you need more energy on there

you wanna be charismatic

I liked lady in the black, the second song/ I think 
I'd say you need more energy on there

you wanna be charismatic

Reminds me of Pac Div just step up your lyrics cause you have Curren$y syndrome. Your bars start flowing together and I stop caring about what you're saying

Reminds me of Pac Div just step up your lyrics cause you have Curren$y syndrome. Your bars start flowing together and I stop caring about what you're saying

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Noted my man.... i personally try to avoid the punchline rap but maybe a few more are Required to appease the masses.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Noted my man.... i personally try to avoid the punchline rap but maybe a few more are Required to appease the masses.

Back
Top Bottom