FRESHMUSIC all the BEST CHOOSE IT

Originally Posted by ChiggyChazzFM

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Reminds me of Pac Div just step up your lyrics cause you have Curren$y syndrome. Your bars start flowing together and I stop caring about what you're saying
Noted my man.... i personally try to avoid the punchline rap but maybe a few more are Required to appease the masses.
Good. I think unless you're great at it, it more often than not comes off very cheap, corny and basic

Reminds me of Pac Div just step up your lyrics cause you have Curren$y syndrome. Your bars start flowing together and I stop caring about what you're saying
Noted my man.... i personally try to avoid the punchline rap but maybe a few more are Required to appease the masses.
Good. I think unless you're great at it, it more often than not comes off very cheap, corny and basic

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

i agree.... its like trying to tell a story but going off on a tangent after every other sentence... and then theres the sentence fragment MC's

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

i agree.... its like trying to tell a story but going off on a tangent after every other sentence... and then theres the sentence fragment MC's

We got a new Project Coming within the Next WEEK.... like 21 Songs. .... "THE BENJJY TAPE" 
Look Out For it if you DONT like +*$*%*!! haha.

We got a new Project Coming within the Next WEEK.... like 21 Songs. .... "THE BENJJY TAPE" 
Look Out For it if you DONT like +*$*%*!! haha.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^ Y'all gotta mixtape?
We actually boutta release one within the next week or two.... send me your email and i can shoot you an early copy sir.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^ Y'all gotta mixtape?
We actually boutta release one within the next week or two.... send me your email and i can shoot you an early copy sir.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

http://chazzfmh.tumblr.co...u-hear-this-on-the-radio <= im willing to bet my size 12cool grey IX's that this is a Radio Hit.... any takers?
Where in Norcal are you from? Depending on that I have some Royal foams I'll be willing to wager...
whats the criteria?  im in the eastbay near Union City..... and how are you planning to disprove my theory my good man? do you know big-Von? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

http://chazzfmh.tumblr.co...u-hear-this-on-the-radio <= im willing to bet my size 12cool grey IX's that this is a Radio Hit.... any takers?
Where in Norcal are you from? Depending on that I have some Royal foams I'll be willing to wager...
whats the criteria?  im in the eastbay near Union City..... and how are you planning to disprove my theory my good man? do you know big-Von? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

North Cal was never on the map!!

$+%! outta here. No Limit, Too $hort, Spice 1, Hieroglyphics and Luniz all got notable recognition outside the region. E-40 too but he's wack now.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

North Cal was never on the map!!

$+%! outta here. No Limit, Too $hort, Spice 1, Hieroglyphics and Luniz all got notable recognition outside the region. E-40 too but he's wack now.

Back
Top Bottom