FRESHMUSIC all the BEST CHOOSE IT

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I clicked the video and it only held my interest for a bout 15 seconds because you sound bored while you're rapping.

Have some energy/swag when you're on the mic. You sound unsure of yourself and I'm not just throwing jabs to be throwing them. Talk like you know you're on already. That "oomph" has gotten many wack rappers attention they probably didn't deserve... combine the emphasis with good lyrics and it's sure to catch some ears.

^^^This.. been waiting for you to rap with more "swag" (hate that word) but I just checked your new 'On My Grind' and you finally did it. Sounds legit.

By the white, this is the white boy that destroys you in a hoop at our boys n girls club functions
laugh.gif
hahaha.... ive never been destroyed at hoop by anyone so im drawing a BLANK. Waddup THO? good lookin out, we tryna get that on the radio.... i think the hook is simple enough

Yo, i support all cali music. I'm originally for San Jose but moved to socal. Your music is good, it seems you've all found a comfort zone and are going to ride it for a while.

Once you build a good buzz and fan base then you can start doing even more experimental things. From one artist to another I can't wait for the mixtape
pimp.gif

Yo, i support all cali music. I'm originally for San Jose but moved to socal. Your music is good, it seems you've all found a comfort zone and are going to ride it for a while.

Once you build a good buzz and fan base then you can start doing even more experimental things. From one artist to another I can't wait for the mixtape
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

pimp.gif

Thanks for the support bruh
glasses.gif
, we're still tweaking our sound but the newer stuff and the mixtape is getting us there.... send me your email i can shoot you an early version if you want. Did you move to socal to pursue the game tougher?  

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

pimp.gif

Thanks for the support bruh
glasses.gif
, we're still tweaking our sound but the newer stuff and the mixtape is getting us there.... send me your email i can shoot you an early version if you want. Did you move to socal to pursue the game tougher?  

I actually didn't start making music until i moved to socal and linked up with some of my closest friends. We're all really young, 18-22. But yeah, i'll definitely get you my email through PM after work cause i'm trying to hear that. And I was actually considering moving back up to the bay within the next 2-3 years or even the eastcoast depending on where i am in life by then. Are you guys doing everything yourselves right now, like i seen the video on your tumblr, is that one of your boys shooting that for you? Or are you outsourcing things like your studio time and videos?

I actually didn't start making music until i moved to socal and linked up with some of my closest friends. We're all really young, 18-22. But yeah, i'll definitely get you my email through PM after work cause i'm trying to hear that. And I was actually considering moving back up to the bay within the next 2-3 years or even the eastcoast depending on where i am in life by then. Are you guys doing everything yourselves right now, like i seen the video on your tumblr, is that one of your boys shooting that for you? Or are you outsourcing things like your studio time and videos?

We do everything ourselves really... the video you saw was most likely this young lady that does our photo's and we record in a cave.... we have an engineer mix for us tho.

We do everything ourselves really... the video you saw was most likely this young lady that does our photo's and we record in a cave.... we have an engineer mix for us tho.

haven't heard your music yet but i'll check it out when i get home. im from the 650 so i'll def check it out

good to see you can take constructive criticism btw. only way one can grow

haven't heard your music yet but i'll check it out when i get home. im from the 650 so i'll def check it out

I'll take the blame for that..but I figured out how to organize the songs on itunes to that problem is corrected thanks for that feedback tho we appreciate that

I'll take the blame for that..but I figured out how to organize the songs on itunes to that problem is corrected thanks for that feedback tho we appreciate that

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

No one can listen to that tape you shot me and say y'all aren't very talented...
...you Ns are nice. 

"Motivation" made me realize how lyrical y'all are...

...was "Gone" an original beat or y'all just freestyled over that #@@%? And that "Run This Town" freestyle was...
pimp.gif

Y'all got dope ears for beats too...

...but dear Lord please clean up the album info before you put that tape out - #@@% was all over my itunes.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'll take the blame for that..but I figured out how to organize the songs on itunes to that problem is corrected..but thank you for your ear and thanks for that feedback tho we appreciate that

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

No one can listen to that tape you shot me and say y'all aren't very talented...
...you Ns are nice. 

"Motivation" made me realize how lyrical y'all are...

...was "Gone" an original beat or y'all just freestyled over that #@@%? And that "Run This Town" freestyle was...
pimp.gif

Y'all got dope ears for beats too...

...but dear Lord please clean up the album info before you put that tape out - #@@% was all over my itunes.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'll take the blame for that..but I figured out how to organize the songs on itunes to that problem is corrected..but thank you for your ear and thanks for that feedback tho we appreciate that

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Fasho, much respect and appreciation... we just tryna do our part to bring the bay to the roundtable. let me know what you think when you get a chance. 

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Fasho, much respect and appreciation... we just tryna do our part to bring the bay to the roundtable. let me know what you think when you get a chance. 

I clicked the video and it only held my interest for a bout 15 seconds because you sound bored while you're rapping.

Have some energy/swag when you're on the mic. You sound unsure of yourself and I'm not just throwing jabs to be throwing them. Talk like you know you're on already. That "oomph" has gotten many wack rappers attention they probably didn't deserve... combine the emphasis with good lyrics and it's sure to catch some ears.

I would like to say first off your opinion is respected but I strongly disagree with the "you sound unsure of yourself" portion of your post..I would like to send u a rebuttal of sorts in the form of our whole project  "the benJJy  tape" and see if your opinion changes at all because Chazz is one of the best emcees I know and I'm positive he is sure of his bars and lyricism and I strongly feel that when you hear this tape you will agree

I would like to say first off your opinion is respected but I strongly disagree with the "you sound unsure of yourself" portion of your post..I would like to send u a rebuttal of sorts in the form of our whole project  "the benJJy  tape" and see if your opinion changes at all because Chazz is one of the best emcees I know and I'm positive he is sure of his bars and lyricism and I strongly feel that when you hear this tape you will agree

Back
Top Bottom