I'm white and make great fried chicken come have some for brunch
happy.gif
I'm gonna hold you to that 
laugh.gif

Bon Chon - oen of my favorite places to get food but kind of pricey for chicken
Dirty Bird - solid
Texas Rotisserie Grill - good wings

Popeyes :lol:

Bon Chon is eh to me, still good but not the best Korean fried chicken I've had.

Went to B Smith's over the holiday and liked it there. More of a restaurant if you're trying to have a night out than a take out spot though.

I hate B. Smiths. Overpriced for mediocre food. You're pretty much paying for the ambiance.

Not at all worth it in my book.

An when I went, I was placed in some dimly lit, cornered off section of the restaurant. I did not enjoy the experience at all.

On the real tho Popeyes is perfectly fine for fried chicken.

It's inexpensive and delicious. Now if you had said pizza.........

I hate getting anything fried from any place other than ethnic people because they deep fry it, it's gross.

Best fried chicken I had was from Footprints in Brooklyn

Not sure how good it is "HILL COUNTRY CHICKEN" in Flatiron

or Cafeteria in Chelsea, they make chicken and waffles.

I was at a Japanese restaurant a few weeks ago and one of the appetizers was chicken wings in some kind of sauce. One of the best wings i've ever had.

Not sure how good it is "HILL COUNTRY CHICKEN" in Flatiron

or Cafeteria in Chelsea, they make chicken and waffles.

I sometimes go here on my lunch breaks.

Not too bad but seriously overpriced. If you're nice to the staff they usually hook it up though.

I hate B. Smiths. Overpriced for mediocre food. You're pretty much paying for the ambiance.

Not at all worth it in my book.

An when I went, I was placed in some dimly lit, cornered off section of the restaurant. I did not enjoy the experience at all.

Place is 4/5 Google reviews with 1200+. Lowest I've seen is 3.5/5. Which is solid.

If I go to a decent restaurant, I'm expecting to spend money. Ambiance cost money too mayne.

Sounds like you're mad they hit you with the stepchild experience. HA!

Jokes yo.

Back
Top Bottom